Smelling like cigarette smoke

1. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Lacrimi de Chiciură
    I really hate it when some non-smoking snob criticizes the fact that I smell like smoke. What can a person do about this besides becoming a smelly rude person who just don't give a fuck? What are the best ways to minimize smelliness? Discuss!
  2. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    None, really. You can try your best to blow smoke in other directions away from your clothes and skin. Try to hold as little as the cigarette as possible to prevent smelly (gorgeous smelling) tobacco on your fingers.

If you get desperate then pop into your supermarket and throw on some deodrant quickly.

And then if people complain about your breath, they´re taking it waaay too far.
  3. Bitter Ashes
    Bitter Ashes
    Try a smoking jacket! lol
    Seriously though, I used to carry a little can of deoderant (Not anti-persperant unless you want to be criss-crossed with white lines) and some gum for when I attended job interviews.
  4. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    I've never been criticised for smelling of smoke as far as I can recall (although that's probably down to most people I know being smokers or tolerant non-smokers), although I have noticed that people generally find cigar smoke less offensive.
  5. Olerud
    Olerud
    deodrant,Chewing Gum,aftershave,soap or chocolate. all these seem to work.
  6. Bandito
    Bandito
    chocolate?
  7. Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Fuck 'em, you paid for that cigarette. They paid nothing for you to not smell like one. If they really cannot bare the strain of other people's odour they should stop sniffing people.
  8. Olerud
    Olerud
    eating chocolate takes away the smell from your mouth (much better than gum).
  9. Bandito
    Bandito
    eating chocolate takes away the smell from your mouth (much better than gum).
    I smoke for 10 years and never heard that one. Hm. Ok.
  10. Bad Grrrl Agro
    Bad Grrrl Agro
    If they really cannot bare the strain of other people's odour they should stop sniffing people.
    OMG!!! Loves it!!!
  11. Vee
    Vee
    one thing that seems to help is smoking outside and blowing the smoke away from you.