I joined the liberal club.

1. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    Well we had club sign-up day at my school today and I signed up for the help the homeless club(which is basically just you doing a bunch of community service) and the liberal club. I know what you're thinking,"Ryan(my real name) why the hell would he join the liberal club? Most of them, if there are any at all, are not communists. REFORMIST PUNK!" I know you're thinking this because that's the debate going on in my head. So I hesitantly signed my name on that paper and I only have one mission on my mind for that club. Political agitation. It is the only political club that I think I remotely hold any views similiar to mine in. So the first part of my plan is to size up the members of the club. It's the first rule for a revolutionary "Know thy enemy". In this case they're still the enemy. So the second part of my plan is to get it out there that I'm not homophobic, I'm pro-choice, and all those other social liberal stances so I can gain some validity within the club. The third part of the plan is to commense with the agitation. Put it out there that there is the class struggle, etc,etc. By the end of the year liberalism will look way more radical than it really is, it will take on a new form. I will transform them from little Obama lovers into militant radicals ready to topple his regime. Agitation can be so fun .
  2. marxistcritic
  3. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
  4. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    I know I share your enthusiasm guys.
  5. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope

I can just imagine the Obama ass kissing that must go on.
  6. RHIZOMES
    RHIZOMES
    I am so glad there were no political clubs at my high school.
  7. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    I don't think my school has any either. Everybody calls themselves Liberal but from what I can tell they are really Republicans that don't know shit about politics.
  8. core_1
    core_1
    So the first part of my plan is to size up the members of the club. It's the first rule for a revolutionary "Know thy enemy". In this case they're still the enemy.
    Don't view them as your enemy. Discuss relavant issues with them and suggest different perspectives to them. Make the discussion constructive, they are your misguided freinds
  9. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    Don't view them as your enemy. Discuss relavant issues with them and suggest different perspectives to them. Make the discussion constructive, they are your misguided freinds
    Well of course I'm not going to treat them like enemies, but I think they would be enemies to any revolutionary movement, kind of like the Mensheviks and Social Revolutionaries were to the Bolsheviks. Anybody who would defend the current state is an enemy in my book. But of course I will keep that on the inside, none of this would work if I came out and said that early in the ball game.
  10. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool

I can just imagine the Obama ass kissing that must go on.
    This was an actual conversation at the booth I signed up at.

Liberal A: So should we wear Obama t-shirts?

Liberal B: No he's pissed liberals off far too many times. Let's wear Che shirts()

So there can be some hope.
  11. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    I am so glad there were no political clubs at my high school.
    On the contrary I'm happy there are. Of course I would like a different one, but if I passed up any venue to talk about my ideas to fellow students, it would kill me inside. That's basically the only reason I joined. Like I said in another thread, the mission right now is to recruit.