back to school.. back to school..

1. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    :'(

I start Monday, incoming freshman. What about you guys?
  2. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    I start monday, as well, 2nd year for Jr. High and with US history class as a manditory class I havr to take.
  3. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    that is seventh grade? Enjoy it while it lasts man. I found in middle school (jr high school), history is one of the better classes. There is no punishment for debating (not yet at least).
  4. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    Already started and I'm a junior. Woot, you're going to get shoved into a trash can fresh meat! Just kidding, high-school is fun.
  5. marxistcritic
    I start grade 7 in about 2 weeks.
  6. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    that is seventh grade?
    No 8th.
  7. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    Do you go to one of those schools with the old system? Well at least you don't have to worry about trimesters for a while.
  8. Lyev
    Lyev
    I start year 11 (in England) that's 15-16 years old on Wednesday.
  9. CELMX
    CELMX
    freshman....started yesterday...HATED IT...especially my history class

my best friend (super right-wing, christian) almost dumped me on account of my change to atheism and communism over the summer
  10. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    my best friend (super right-wing, christian) almost dumped me on account of my change to atheism and communism over the summer
    Then that person isnt your 'best-friened' since its over politics and Religion. They would stay with you not matter what you are unless their a massive-Liberal then it'd be just as much as having Glenn Beck for a friend.
  11. marxistcritic
    I start school tommorow.
  12. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    its my 2nd week of school actually now.
  13. Grey-Fox
    Grey-Fox
    I start school this upcomming tuesday... 2nd year of high school.
  14. The Red Next Door
    i have already started senior year
  15. MilitaryMarxman
    Grade 10