Smoking Tricks

1. mosfeld
    mosfeld
    Which ones can you do?

I can only do the snap inhale.
  2. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    I can do the french inhale, snap inhale and the "dragon".

And if you count when you take a drag, really swallow it, then burp out a huge cloud of smoke then sure, 4.
  3. Mala Tha Testa
    Mala Tha Testa
    I can only really do French inhale well, but I can do a pretty sad snap inhale.
  4. Delirium
    Delirium
    I can do the snap and french inhale. Plus i can blow smoke rings, the trump of all smoking tricks.
  5. Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Irish Waterfall. The simplest smoking trick in the bloody world.
  6. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Irish Waterfall. The simplest smoking trick in the bloody world.
    Same here. It's more fun with joints though.

Also, I sometimes blow smoke rings by accident but have never worked out how to do it on purpose.
  7. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Do the fish mouth! I can blow smoke rings. I don't like to brag, but it is quite impressive. I can't do the french inhale though

Is snap inhale when you like, let the smoke come out a little bit and then suck it back in? Never heard of it.
  8. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    It´s like letting a really gentle streamy cloudy thing of smoke just flow out, then you inhale it back in smoooooooooooothly.
  9. Sleeper
    Sleeper
    I can do the French inhale.

Another trick that I can do is take a really deep drag, swallow it, have it come out of my nose, catch and swallow it again, have it come out of my nose again X2.

I can also hold smoke in my lungs for a very long time, probably about three minutes. I used to win bets all the time by betting people that I could inhale smoke from a cigarette through my ear and blow it out of my mouth. Obviously, I cannot do such a thing, but because I could hold in smoke so long people assumed because it had been so long since I'd taken a hit that I was actually doing it.
  10. Johnny Kerosene
    Johnny Kerosene
    I can do french inhales, I can occasionally make a smoke ring, I can sort of do the snap inhale
    Oh and I can roll a cigarette while driving without totally fucking up one or the other, not sure if that's a trick though.
  11. Art Vandelay
    I can blow smoke rings, french inhale and ghost.