Why you started smoking?

1. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    I was drunk and randomly bought a pack of Camels and smoked them with my girlfriend, when I sobered up I realized I wanted more and never looked back since.
  2. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    Because its coooool
  3. Mala Tha Testa
    Mala Tha Testa
    Because its coooool
  4. mosfeld
    mosfeld
    Because its chill as fuck.

I started smoking when i was drunk at some party, though. I stole a pack from some guy and smoked it all.
  5. Bitter Ashes
    Bitter Ashes
    My first partner smoked and the smokey taste used to bug me when we kissed. So, if I had a cigarette too it kinda neutralised it out. On my way home though, I'd always realise that I had like another 19 cigarettes in the pack and I'd smoke through them and then buy another pack when I was out with her again. After we'd split up, I kept smoking, justifying it as it making me feel better, before I realised I was hooked. Really really stupid tbh.
  6. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    because it is amazing while high.
  7. mosfeld
    mosfeld
    because it is amazing while high.
    Yes, this too.
  8. Jazzratt
    Jazzratt
    I can't really remember at all.
  9. scarletghoul
    scarletghoul
    At school the girl I liked smoked and so did the other cool people who i wanted to befriend
  10. Bandito
    Bandito
    It was during NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.
    Not much to do back then.
  11. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    Also, cigarettes are the most insane cure for depression/general sadness.
  12. Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    My brother gave me a Marlboro Red when I was about 12-13.
  13. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    It was during NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.
    Not much to do back then.
    (but kind of not funny at the same time)...I actually started smoking in ex-Yugoslavia as well. It's too easy if the vendors on streets sell cigs to kids, no questions asked. Coming back to America, you immediately notice how the cigarettes here really suck in comparison, so now I always order Lucky Strikes made in eastern Europe.
  14. Bandito
    Bandito
    Really?
    I never tried american ones, but I heard that they are way better, especially Luckeis. Confusing stuff
  15. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Quite a stupid reason really. At 16 I thought cigars were as cool as fuck, and since I had a job at the time I could afford to smoke them somewhat.
  16. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Lacrimi de Chiciură
    I started smoking in France, the world capital of smokers, when I was 16, because I thought it was cool. But I've given up cigarettes for the last 2 months. I don't know if I'll give up cigarettes for good though, mostly because deep down I still think they're cool.
  17. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    Really?
    I never tried american ones, but I heard that they are way better, especially Luckeis. Confusing stuff
    No way, American filtered Luckies are horrible, if i have Luckies, then the warning is in cyrllic or the latinized "pusenje je stetno za zdravlje" . I don't waste money on the crummy american ones.

The unfiltered ones here in america on the other hand are quite good every now and then. There very strong though. The best cigs I ever had were in Serbia though, some rare brands like Vision, Best, oh and Drina!
  18. Red_Storm
    Red_Storm
    Because the girl i liked offered me on the first date. I am a passionate smoker from that day on. Althought nothing happened between me and her
  19. Coggeh
    Coggeh
    Eh . I don't really know , just did . Not for any reason i just kinda got into a habit
  20. Bandito
    Bandito
    No way, American filtered Luckies are horrible, if i have Luckies, then the warning is in cyrllic or the latinized "pusenje je stetno za zdravlje" . I don't waste money on the crummy american ones.

The unfiltered ones here in america on the other hand are quite good every now and then. There very strong though. The best cigs I ever had were in Serbia though, some rare brands like Vision, Best, oh and Drina!
    First time i hear that. My friend who was in the States told me this about Lucky Strike, but what he smoked were Marlboro Lights.
    But one thing is certain about Balkan cigarettes. They are cheap as hell.
    "Drina" from Sarajevo, (not serbian version of "Drina"(!)) is a perfect smoke, similar to Lucky Strike, and it costs about 70 cents euro per pack.
  21. Sugar Hill Kevis
    There wasn't much to do in paradise.
  22. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    First time i hear that. My friend who was in the States told me this about Lucky Strike, but what he smoked were Marlboro Lights.
    But one thing is certain about Balkan cigarettes. They are cheap as hell.
    "Drina" from Sarajevo, (not serbian version of "Drina"(!)) is a perfect smoke, similar to Lucky Strike, and it costs about 70 cents euro per pack.
    Agreed, last time I was there a pack of cigarettes was the equivalent of a dollar or two. I'm not sure where the pack of Drina I smoked were from but they were damn good.
  23. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    At school the girl I liked smoked and so did the other cool people who i wanted to befriend
    This exactly.
  24. Olerud
    Olerud
    For the lulz
  25. RHIZOMES
    RHIZOMES
    Smoked a few times, then when I was drunk this guy who was like, the coolest person I had befriended at Uni, turned off me rapidly when I inadvertantly insulted him after consuming lots of alcohol. I was so depressed I brought a pack and smoked like 5 times that night, and that's when I got the appeal of smoking (first time I got the "buzz"). Then I smoked on and off for a while. Usually when I'm out of weed I smoke a lot more. But even then I usually only enjoy smoking in the evening in my room listening to some kickass tunes.
  26. Sleeper
    Sleeper
    Peer pressure.

I'm just kidding. The first time I smoked I was thirteen and just wanted to try it because I'd never done it before. Within the space of three hours, I had smoked half a pack of my friend's cigarettes. I've quit a couple of times and have smoked as much as a pack a day a couple of times, but now I smoke anywhere from 3-5 cigarettes per day.
  27. Uppercut
    I tried a couple and fell in love with the buzz. Feeling quite guilty about it now, though.
  28. Qayin
    Qayin
    One of my best friend smoked, tried one. Feels good man
  29. 4 Leaf Clover
    i started while in high school

im not really a passionate smoker , but i smoke whenever in a company ,on a gossiping session , or in pub

i smoke L&M , the Montenegrin branch , but i also enjoyed Winston and Muratti

oh and an advice , do not smoke unfiltered ,and yes Bandito , do not smoke Drina

Drina = cancer really
  30. bcbm
    bcbm
    its the laziest way i can think of to commit suicide