New classes, school has began!

1. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    Well today was the first day of school. I'm back at regular school and it almost seems like a foreign place to me. It is very weird indeed. I'm in 11th grade and here are my classes:
    Period 1: Ag Metal manufacturing and construction.
    Period 2: Math for Business!
    Period 3: Geometry
    Period 4: Team Sports(P.E.)
    You might be wondering why I only have 4 classes. At my school you have 4 very long periods until you get back from Christmas break, and when you get back you have 4 new ones. The one I think I'll hate most is period two for two reasons. The first is we are going to be taught how to think like a bourgeoisie. How do you weed out bad workers? The teacher basically told us this. The second reason is, I'm stuck sitting in between two fat chicks that smell horrible! Now I know 100% that God does not exist. On the positive side, I got a date tonight with a sexy intelligent latina. Damn she has a perfect ass and boobs, but that's just a plus to the fact that she's intelligent. I'll leave at eight so wish me good luck comrades!
    Solidarity!
  2. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    You start school already! Well 1st and 4th don't sound that bad but geometry sucks. And do you live in the U.K. or something? In America thats like 9th or 10th grade. And you wanted to brag about the latina, right?
  3. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    Yeah we start school earlier this year, it's the new schedule. I'm actually fairly good at geometry so far, it's pretty easy. I live in the U.S. but I got kicked out of school in 9th grade. Because of that I didn't get to take geometry but only algebra. Funny thing is I'm ahead of most people now. Where I went I took a psychology and U.S. History, which most have not taken yet. So I only got behind on that respect. And yes I wanted to brag about my first date with my new sexy girlfriend. It was fantastic, giggity.
  4. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    hell yeah for the girl..

I start school Friday. I have some cool history classes that involve studying Marx and communism.
  5. redmarxist90
    redmarxist90
    cool. Its a shame because when i did history we didn't get to do anything about Marx or communism (unless you class learning about the cold war as learning about it but i don't)
  6. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    Ha to you all I do not start school til Labor Day.
  7. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    cool. Its a shame because when i did history we didn't get to do anything about Marx or communism (unless you class learning about the cold war as learning about it but i don't)
    probably a good thing. Don't have to waste your time listening to bullshit. I can't wait to own my teachers and call them out on their historical fallacies.