Favorite brand?

1. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    regal filter though I'm thinking bout switching to rollies, any recommendations?
    Drum of course
  2. Pavlov's House Party
    Pavlov's House Party

Hard as shit
  3. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    regal filter though I'm thinking bout switching to rollies, any recommendations?
    Yes roll-ups are the way to go my friend

Golden Virginia and Cutters Choice are my favourite tobacco's.
  4. Kassad
    Kassad
  5. Sleeper
    Sleeper
    I'm going to go Top 10:

1.) Marlboro Smooth
    2.) Marlboro Blend 72 (Blue)
    3.) Camel Crush
    4.) Kool
    5.) Doral Menthol
    6.) Salem Black Label
    7.) Marlboro 72 (Green)
    8.) Marlboro Menthol
    9.) Pall Mall Menthol
    10.) USA Gold Menthol
  6. Kassad
    Kassad
    For reasons unknown, the liquid in the menthol ball thing in Camel Crush coats my lungs and just makes me cough for a day straight. I can't stand those. I used to smoke Menthols (have you tried Marlboro 54's, Sleeper? They're relatively new menthols) until one morning I woke up and coughed up a good amount of shit. Can't really stand them since.
  7. Sleeper
    Sleeper
    Kassad,

One thing that I have noticed is that after you cough up said shit, if you switch to Non-Menthols for a couple of months and then switch back, you'll be fine for awhile.

I have tried the Marlboro 54's, but I'm not impressed. You can hardly get anything out of them.

Actually, now that I think about it, doesn't it go into effect pretty soon that cigarettes can't be advertised as, "Lights," or something like that? The 54's are pretty much a Marlboro Menthol Light with a little tinkering on the flavor, if you want to know the truth.
  8. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    Those are shiteeee. I bummed one off some lad when I was in Derry, tasted like dirt.

I don't think I can go back after Drum now.
  9. A.J.
    A.J.
    Regal King Size.

St. Bruno for my pipe.
  10. Angry Young Man
    Angry Young Man
    They have lucky strikes in ireland .

Anyway , favourite tobacco :

Favourite ciggarettes : Or:
    Silk cuts are so bland that they're actually good for you. I ponced one once and thought I'd forgotten to light it. Cutters isn't much better. And I am scandalised to see the lack of this in this discussion
  11. Jazzratt
    Jazzratt
    Silk cuts are so bland that they're actually good for you. I ponced one once and thought I'd forgotten to light it. Cutters isn't much better. And I am scandalised to see the lack of this in this discussion
    I smoke Drum if I'm in a shiotty backwater that doesn't do Old Holborn. I don't like it much but it's marginally better than Golden V or Cutter's and unfathomably better than Amber or Gold Leaf.
  12. Madvillainy
    drum is the shit. Started smokin it bout 3 months ago and havent looked back, might give old holborn a try tho. But I honestly dont think smokin gets any better than drum.
  13. Il Medico
    Il Medico
    I smoke mostly Malboro Menthols. I'm going to try Lucky strike next time I buy cigs.
    Camels and American Spirits are usually my brand of choice now. haven't smoked Malbaro since, well since I posted here. haha
  14. here for the revolution
    here for the revolution
    All about Golden Virginia, even Marlboro Reds don't give me a kick compared to GV, blues and extra slim filters...speaking of which, I heard that GV and a load of other tobacco firms have been fined over 100 million for engaging in cartel activity and fixing prices-so hopefully prices will come down...
  15. Angry Young Man
    Angry Young Man
    drum is the shit.
    This. Don't try old holborn. It's nasty stuff for casually racist pensioners. Goes in hot and feels like warm water on the lungs. Everyone says Drum's rough stuff, but it really is the best main brand.
  16. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    I've always thought Golden Virginia was the best baccy. Cutters choice is decent but for the little amount extra I think GV is worth it.
  17. Anti-Zionist
    Anti-Zionist
    Pall Mall, Malboro and Balmoral.

18. Qayin
    Qayin
    Parliament Kings
  19. 4 Leaf Clover

20. Coggeh
    Coggeh
    I cut the butts in silk cuts a small bit though trust me the taste is strong but nice as the same time its good.

I like drum but drum light is well nicer than normal drum
  21. Coggeh
    Coggeh
    I've always thought Golden Virginia was the best baccy. Cutters choice is decent but for the little amount extra I think GV is worth it.
    I see i may have had an affect with the old cutters choice
  22. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    American Spirits or Camel Crush
  23. John "Eh" MacDonald
    John "Eh" MacDonald
    Player's Originals kick ass but they're way to expensive so I usually buy Canadian Classics. I've been thinking though thinking of investing in tubes, a roller, and tobacco to help save a buck.
  24. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    Ok, I still like GV but I think I may be a convert to Drum. Much better taste than any other tobacco I think.
  25. Gabe87
    Gabe87
    Dunhill Fine Cut Blue

[IMG]http://www.mydiscountcigarette.com/g...jpg?1275906189[/IMG]

Dunhill International

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KV9sjtAClL...0/PA150174.jpg[/IMG]

Pueblo

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tel_Pueblo.JPG[/IMG]

Rothmans KS Blue

[IMG]http://www.cheap-cigarettes-sale.com...othmans_ks.gif
    http://www.cheap-cigarettes-sale.com...othmans_ks.gif[/IMG]

Except the Pueblos they are all expensive cigarets here in Pizzaland.
    But hey.. if im gonna get killed by smoke than let it be a great tasty smoke

Damn links ! I never manage to make em work XD
  26. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    pueblo rolling tobacco's great, its just quite hard to find.
  27. Axle
    American Spirit yellow are my cigarette of choice. I'll smoke Camel Lights if I'm in a bind, though.

I don't anymore, but I used to smoke Lucky Strikes and I applaud anyone who can continue smoking them.
  28. LeninBalls
    LeninBalls
    pueblo rolling tobacco's great, its just quite hard to find.
    i saw it everywhere in continental europe, but i didnt like it because the second you buy it its already all dry and hard to roll with

wet moist tobacco ftwwwww
  29. Stranger Than Paradise
    Stranger Than Paradise
    i saw it everywhere in continental europe, but i didnt like it because the second you buy it its already all dry and hard to roll with

wet moist tobacco ftwwwww
    Well yeah it's quite dry, but I find because its so dry you get more for your money.
  30. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn

Marlboro Reds.