someone giving communism a bad name - what to do?

1. RedRise
    RedRise
    Upon discovering my politics, several peeps at my school introduced me to someone else they knew was communist. There was I trying to be nice to the first Comrade of mine I had found and what did he do?
    "Yes, but I'm really communist."
    "Well, so am I!"
    "Yes, but I'm like, full on, soviet, kill all americans communist."
    I won't say I'd like to kill all americans because I don't, but I told him that I was as commie as he was. The arrogant bastard refused to believe this and pretty much told me to sod off. I reckon he was just saying he was commie to be feared or whatever and wouldn't know shit from shinola! Then this other kid was like,
    "Aw, not another commie!" and I couldn't defend myself because the guy who called himself communist was standing there spouting all this rubbish.
    What do I do short of punching the guy in the nuts?
  2. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Tell them whose fear him what a real Communist is not what this guy and the paranoia of the 50s tell them.
  3. Misanthrope
    Misanthrope
    Ask him a question in regards to communist theory that his little ignorant mind won't be able to comprehend.
  4. RedRise
    RedRise
    Ask him a question in regards to communist theory that his little ignorant mind won't be able to comprehend.
    I'll try that! The idiot probably hasn't read two books in his whole life!
  5. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    Ask him what is Lenin's first name and laugh at him while he guesses.
  6. A Revolutionary Tool
    A Revolutionary Tool
    Discredit him among your peers. If you can kill him in a debate that would be great.
  7. LeninKobaMao
    LeninKobaMao
    Kick him up the ass!
  8. RedRise
    RedRise
    I think I may have solved a small amount of the problem.
    I ordered a Che beret of CheLives.com I wore it to school and the idiot's like "Where the fuck did she get that hat?"
    I just smiled at him like 'now who's the real commie'
    Plus I go around telling everybody that he doesn't know anything about anything and that he is a dickhead (which is true). He's also very racist and for some reason affiliates with the Russians even though he probably doesn't have a drop of Russian blood in him.
    It's bloody ridiculous it is.

Kick him up the ass!
    I do like that suggestion though.
  9. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    for some reason affiliates with the Russians even though he probably doesn't have a drop of Russian blood in him.
    He Affiliates with Russians, in my oppion, because Communists in American society are mostlyed viewed as Russians, thus why the term "Soviet Russia" or "russia" in world War two to Afghanistan, and Russians are today viewed as "agressors", Georgian Conflict happening now, so, maybe in his mind, he thinks that these titles of Agressiveness and power would gain him the (in)famous tool of popularity in school.

I ordered a Che beret of CheLives.com I wore it to school and the idiot's like "Where the fuck did she get that hat?"
    I just smiled at him like 'now who's the real commie'
    I dont think a Che Beret would classify as something that makes you a 'commie.' His image is used in Capitalism, thus Che-shirts,etc, and so his image is one of the many produts of Capitalism now. Though it is your choice on what to buy/wear but just informing you.
  10. LeninKobaMao
    LeninKobaMao
    Kicking up the ass is the way to go at my school that's how things generally get done.

Cool a 'Che' beret. I'm guessing you go to a public school where the teachers don't give if you wear uniform or not? Public schools ftw.
  11. RedRise
    RedRise
    Cool a 'Che' beret. I'm guessing you go to a public school where the teachers don't give if you wear uniform or not? Public schools ftw.
    I go to a state academic selective school. You do have to wear a uniform, but they're not too phased about adding extra bits and pieces. I used to go to a private school where you had to wear different coloured ribbons for the summer and winter uniforms! They were so bloody preoccupied with 'the school's appearance' which included everybody's test results that they hardly got around to teaching us anything. It's great to be at a school where you have freedom of choice, etc!

Kicking up the ass is the way to go at my school that's how things generally get done.
    This probably wouldn't work since the guy is like twice my height. On the other hand, he has about as much muscle as a twig...
  12. LeninKobaMao
    LeninKobaMao
    You could always give the kicking up the ass a try on him from what ive heard he needs it.
  13. RedRise
    RedRise
    You could always give the kicking up the ass a try on him from what ive heard he needs it.
    Yeah some people just need a kick up the ass or two to remind them that everything doesn't revolve around them. None the less, he's tall and I'm short so I may not be able to get a very good aim on his rear end. Do you think a kick in the nuts would work?
    Mind you, he's been a bit quieter since I was wearing the beret. ;-)
  14. LeninKobaMao
    LeninKobaMao
    Yeah some people just need a kick up the ass or two to remind them that everything doesn't revolve around them. None the less, he's tall and I'm short so I may not be able to get a very good aim on his rear end. Do you think a kick in the nuts would work?
    Mind you, he's been a bit quieter since I was wearing the beret. ;-)
    Yeah both work well kicking in the shins works as well
  15. RedRise
    RedRise
    kicking in the shins works as well
    That's my fave tactic! I do a lot of running and stuff but not at school so people are kind of surprised that I can deliver pretty nasty kicks. I've drawn blood a couple of times but mostly there's only a purple bruise. People still say nasty things and spew US propaganda at me but they do it from a distance. The way i see it, if they're too cowardly to argue with me to my face there's no point in listening to them. The aforementioned jackass had a reputation for being a tough bully - until i turned up. i only resort to violence extremely rarely (usually I just curse them) but it's enough to give the idiot a reputation for being 'scared of girls'. Man does that give you such a feeling of power! ;-)
  16. LeninKobaMao
    LeninKobaMao
    Since i'm male I can't use that tactic

It doesn't matter though because I rarely get involved in physical violence. But you really should kick him in the shins next time since that is the tactic you are most comfortable with. Some people say violence solves nothing, but when it comes to school it is the only thing that does work.
  17. RedRise
    RedRise
    Some people say violence solves nothing, but when it comes to school it is the only thing that does work.
    I agree with both points - that's why I usually try swearing first. If they can out-swear me (which is nearly always) then i go in for the shins. I guess i find it more familiar since i used to get into a lot more fights when i was little - more often debates now which just goes to show... ...something.
  18. The Red Next Door
    Tell him that type of shit that people don't like us for and the right will be willing to use this against us, ps screw the soviet union
  19. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    ps screw the soviet union
    you could study about it a wee bit more.
  20. samofshs
    samofshs
    my first day of middle school I looked for a fight and got into it. hit 'em twice and these four 8th graders had to struggle to hold me down. nobody picked on me the rest of middle school. (and I went to a TOUGH middle school)
  21. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    What do I do short of punching the guy in the nuts?
    Go one better and break his jaw.

"Yes, but I'm like, full on, soviet, kill all americans communist."
    I facepalm'd hard. Seriously though this kid sounds like a real tryhard. I would suggest teaching him and your mates that communism is a political and economic theory and not some stupid excuse for kids to rebel against their parents, nor is it exclusive to any nationality (since he loves to pretend to be Russian). Tell him he knows nothing and follow it up with violence for good measure.

Then maybe teach your peers more about communism (debunk some common myths, tell them about Karl Marx, the class system, surplus value theory etc).
  22. hobo8675309
    hobo8675309
    ask him if bakunin was the chief soviet between stalin and gorbachev. "uhhhhhhhhoof course he was! he certainly wasnt an anarchist author!"