Prostate cancer... :'-(

1. TC
    TC

http://www.britishmeat.com/prostate.htm

[FONT=Verdana,]"A international study recently conducted by researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical School showed that men who eat the most meat and dairy products run the greatest risk of dying from the disease."

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,] "For prostate cancer and cancers of other sites that are sensitive to serum (blood) hormone levels, animal fat may influence the risk for cancer by raising adult's sex hormone levels", the report notes.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,] The third-biggest cancer killer in the United States is colon cancer - another thoroughly nasty disease. Colon cancer, too, has been strongly linked with a diet high in animal fat..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,]Watch out!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,]
    [/FONT]
  2. Janine Melnitz
    Janine Melnitz
    Sucks for people with prostates I guess
  3. Charles Xavier
    Another bullshit study from the people who brought you PETA.
  4. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Lucky for me I'm not a male so I don't posess such organs.
  5. Technocrat
    Technocrat
    Exercise reduces the risk of cancer. Get off your ass.
  6. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    Lucky for me I'm not a male so I don't posess such organs.
    Damn y chromosome!
  7. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Damn y chromosome!
    Exactly, so I can eat as much meat as I want without worrying about prostate cancer.
  8. Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Dyslexia! Well I Never!
    Don't all men have it anyway and it's just a question of whether you manage to die of something before it gets diagnosed?

Anyway who cares? Everyone dies of something, might as well pick cholesterol, ciggies, booze and anything else you enjoy before the big C sneaks up on you for something that wasn't your fault.
  9. Jazzratt
    Jazzratt
    I know this is old but:

Another cancer scare? I'm just going to go and put my boots on so I can quake in them.
  10. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Even if this study were to be true, there's a relatively simple and fun way to keep an eye on things; find someone who enjoys regular anal sex with you and BAM! a free regular prostate exam that's more fun than going to the doctor.

Failing that, masturbate regularly.