What do you fucking do when your fucking eating meat

1. Pirate turtle the 11th
    Pirate turtle the 11th
    When your ****ing eating your fucking meat what the fuck do you do. I personal punch seals to death.

Fuck nature
  2. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    I'm busy preparing the next piece of meat. Yummy kittens!
  3. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    Adding more pepper.
  4. samofshs
    samofshs
    stabbing El Che's granddaughter for disgracing his name. then frying up moar BACON!
  5. Manifesto
    Manifesto
    Yeah he must be rolling in his grave from that. Well you know what I mean if he had a grave.
  6. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    I stab it like a murderer.
  7. samofshs
    samofshs
    the Che within us IS disturbed by that. El Che felt love toward all humans. HUMANS! I feel the need to kidnap El Che's great-granddaughter. but i can't.
  8. Technocrat
    Technocrat
    Listen to Slayer. Good meat eating music.
  9. marxistcritic
    I grab a whole chicken or steake with my mouth, hold it down with my teeth, and SHRED! Then I feed the scattered and mutilated remains to my dogs, drink 8 cups of coffee, then make some burgers!
  10. Angry Young Man
    Angry Young Man
    I grab a live chicken or cow with my mouth, hold it down with my teeth, and SHRED! Then I feed the scattered and mutilated remains to my dogs, drink 8 cups of BLOOD!, then make some burgers!
    Adapted to make it apt to my ritual.
  11. LeninKobaMao
    LeninKobaMao
    When your ****ing eating your fucking meat what the fuck do you do. I personal punch seals to death.

Fuck nature
    I swear uncontrollably like this dude.
  12. ls
    ls
    I bottle the nearest people and shout FOOK YOU COME ON THEN, when finished I smash the plate on the head of the nearest person, ditto with the table and chair then shout I LOVE MY MEAT YOU BASTARDS FOOKING COME ON THEN, a million middle-class people rush at me with animal rights books and I shoot them all with one shot.
  13. ∞
    I'll finger-fuck a pregnant ***** with my freddy kuger gloves. After I've ripped the fetus-baby out I'll devour it. Right after I've ripped that ciphulus-infested vagina with my teeth.
  14. Chambered Word
    Chambered Word
    I'll finger-fuck a pregnant ***** with my freddy kuger gloves. After I've ripped the fetus-baby out I'll devour it. Right after I've ripped that ciphulus-infested vagina with my teeth.
    Syphillis*

Other than that, fucking 5 star post.
  15. samofshs
    samofshs
    hey, maybe we can team up with the tourettes kids at the non-neuro-typical group.
  16. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    I fap furiously on my vibrating bed to pictures of guns and disembowelled lolis while listening to industrial metal, of course.