Hi

1. anticap
    anticap
    Most people seem to belong to a group, so I went looking for one to join, and this seems the most fitting, at least for now. (I'm hoping that RevLeft will help me to further my education and settle on something more specific than "Anti-Capitalist." It may very well be a strain of anarchism rather than of Marxism. Or maybe I'll remain in limbo between the two forever. We'll see.)

So, I guess I'll hang out with you all for a while.
  2. Bitter Ashes
    Bitter Ashes
    hehe. cool. Welcome
    I would recomend posting on the learning forums a bit tbh, as these group chats can be a wee bit quiet. P
  3. anticap
    anticap
    hehe. cool. Welcome
    I would recomend posting on the learning forums a bit tbh, as these group chats can be a wee bit quiet. P
    Roger that.
  4. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    I thought I would hang out here for awhile too since I think I'm beginning to become more of a Non-Doctrine myself.
  5. Comrade Gwydion
    Comrade Gwydion
    Perhaps I'm not non-doctrine, but above all I am anti-sectarian, so here I am.

I'm leaning slightly towards left-communism, but mostly I'm just ecclectic
  6. Le Libérer
    Le Libérer
    I have identified as an anarcho-syndacalist for a long time. But looking deeper into principles I have to say being an anti-sectarian communist does fit what I identify with more. I've have been reading outside the familiar and much like the old eupherism "Cafeteria Catholic" I would apply that to my poltics. I do like the word Eccletic. I shall borrow that. I am an Ecclectic Communist.

I'm not completley of the mind of no state. I think counsel comminism is more where I would put my hat.
  7. CornetJoyce
    CornetJoyce
    Frankly, I tend to think that these "official tendencies" on the left are based largely on things like "specific interpretation of historical events A, B, and C, all of which occurred in previous centuries in far different circumstances from those we face today" as opposed to being based on present-day alignments and tactics (I realize there is some of this, but it doesn't seem to be emphasized to nearly the degree that interpretation of particular historical events seem to be).
    And frankly, these discussions of Constantine's laudable victory at the Milvian Bridge and its admittedly vast consequences are become tedious. So he won! Three huzzas and move on.
  8. BeerShaman
    BeerShaman
    I am, I am not, I am, I am not. Seems we'll never know what we are! But we need the revolution and we need it quick. Desperation?