Elf

1. commyrebel
    commyrebel
    What is your position on these eco-extremist I support there property damage(bombings,etc) but not all there beliefs
  2. Q
    Q
    You mean the ALF (Animal Liberation Front)?
  3. bellyscratch
    He means the Earth Liberation Front

Don't know too much about them tbh, but I'm pretty sceptical of them really. I don't think there is a large enough movement to support their strategy.
  4. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    Jesus christ you guys!
    I thought this thread was about those pointy eared things with slender bodies and long life spans.

Well, at least those dudes and gals take action. I'd prefer theyd take action for their class though, as economic problems vanish with capitalism.
  5. joemac
    joemac
    I would say that we shouldn't criticise them since we need a diversity of tactics to get the anarchist revolution. They have a tendency towards primitivism though
  6. Joe Payne
    Joe Payne
    Not necessarily though, there are many people who engage in ELF and ALF activity that are also part of other various formal groups or other informal class struggle groups as well. So I'd say it's probably way more of a mixed bag.
  7. Property Is Robbery
    Property Is Robbery
    I don't know much about them except that they are similar in several way to the ALF, so I support them