What about Iceland?

1. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    Iceland! Where is Iceland in the description?

Perhaps Denmark too should be included... Or?
  2. fabilius
    fabilius
    I agree. And why western Europe? Poland is more cold than spain...
  3. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    Wut?...
  4. rednordman
    rednordman
    I believe NC said Western Russia to be fair. What do you mean by descriptions? Icelanders would probably see themselves as being a part of scandinavia, as would Denmark, so they are definitly northen europeans. Please clarify:-)
  5. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    In the description of this group. It has no mention Iceland or Denmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. rednordman
    rednordman
    They are both deffo northern europe:-), Also if any from these two see either or Norway, or Sweden, they will consider themselves involved as neigbours (I will get slaughtered if im wrong in this assumption, but from my experience this is the case).
  7. rednordman
    rednordman
    Hey NecroCommie, Ur from Finland, I thought you would know about who would be considered 'Northen Europe' or not:-) (not a serious question) I just got to ask, as a Fin, who do you consider your largest rivals? (Norway, Sweden, or Russia)
  8. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    I don't consider anyone, but the western finns are hellbent on blaiming the russians for all the evil in the world, and the eastern finns think swedish are all gay... ... ... nationalism...
  9. rednordman
    rednordman
    I don't consider anyone, but the western finns are hellbent on blaiming the russians for all the evil in the world, and the eastern finns think swedish are all gay... ... ... nationalism...
    Sorry but! Saying that, I never really saw Finland as being 'that' sort of nationalistic.
  10. A.J.
    A.J.
    Is auld Caledonia not in Northern Europe?
  11. Nicolai
    Nicolai
    Rødnordmann, Scandinavia og Nord-Europa er det samme. Norge er også med i Skandinavia, og så er Island. Og sette Sverige og Danmark under Norge, blir vel det samme som monarki? Skandinavia, eller Nord-Europa ville da være mer riktige, men det er vel bedre å legge til alle nord-europeiske land i gruppen, eller bare de som er aller nord

---

I do apologize for speaking in Norwegian; at the moment it was easier for me. You're all free to use a translator, and in short I only reasoned why we should include Finland, Iceland, any other northern country in Europe and so on.
  12. Stalinist Speaker
    NecroCommie Ah Sandro i see god old times playing Heroes 3 (might be slightly off topic)