The Red Army

1. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    I just realized that this group was still lacking an important aspect of Soviet Society: The Red Army. Anyway, this thread is dedicated to all aspects of the Red Army. First off, kudos to Trotsky for organizing it.

2. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Kudos to the Red Army for crushing the Facist invaders.
  3. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    They were brutal in WW II. We can pretty much say they kicked some Nazi ass.
  4. Rjevan
    Rjevan
    Oh yes, they did!
  5. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Also they were the best military in thw world from 1945-1991.
  6. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    That is by far my favorite USSR pic, Rjevan. Adding that little bit of red really makes it stand out too.
  7. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Fuck yeah! The Red Army kicked ass!
    Trotsky knew how to build ass kicking machines.
  8. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Fuck yeah! The Red Army kicked ass!
    Trotsky knew how to build ass kicking machines.
    Yes he did. The Bolsheviks knew they would have to fight the Tsarist forces. Their solution? Create a kick ass army! The whites recieved aid from the west, but we still won.
  9. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Haha the White Russians were no match for the Reds. I love the PPSH-41 with guns like that it's no wonder the Nazis got their asses handed to them. Also with the massive numbers of the Red Army.
  10. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Russia always had numbers on their side though. In any war. Like in WW I they had alot of troops, but not enough supplies. Some of the troops literally had to wait for one guy to die until he had a gun to use. He could just take the gun from the dead guy.
  11. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Yes I know they had Tsar Nicholas a horrible military leader.
  12. Revolutionary Youth
    Revolutionary Youth
    The Red Army eh? They had quite a good song: White Army Black Baron!
    I think the Red Army was marvellous during Lenin and Trotsky time, but from Khrushchev time onward, they have forgotten their duty as communists.
    Many soldiers had died to protect CCCP from the boots of the Nazi invaders.
  13. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    I think the shoot deserters and traitors was a good policy and made the Red Army fight even harder.
    Although I disagree with Stalin ordering soldiers commit suicide then rather be captured.
  14. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Although I disagree with Stalin ordering soldiers commit suicide then rather be captured.
    You do know what happened to people who were captured by the Nazis dont you?
  15. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    You do know what happened to people who were captured by the Nazis dont you?
    It's obvious, but Nazis were cruel to everybody who wasn't "Aryan", which brings up a funny thought. Aryans were actually a culture of ancient India. That moustached Austrian Nazi man was truly crazy. Anyway, to get back on topic I have to say it was pretty amazing what Trotsky did. He actually read books about military strategy in order to know how to organize a proper army.
  16. Soviet
    Stalin ordering soldiers commit suicide then rather be captured.
    There was no such order.4,5 millions of Soviet soldiers were in captivity during the WW2.
  17. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Here it is.
    A 1941 directive from Stalin ordered all Red Army officers and men to commit suicide rather than surrender; Soviet law regarded all Red Army prisoners of war (POWs) as traitors. Soviet POWs liberated by the Red Army were usually sentenced to penal battalions and used to clear minefields as tramplers.
  18. Soviet
    Soviet POWs liberated by the Red Army were usually sentenced to penal battalions
    How much is this "usually"?How many Soviet POWs were repressed?Figures and facts,please.
    used to clear minefields as tramplers.
    This is from d-r Goebbels sourse?Do you beleave in it yourself?
  19. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    How much is this "usually"?How many Soviet POWs were repressed?Figures and facts,please.
    Actually this is from Wikipedia.
    Now show me where it says Stalin didn't order Red Army soldiers to commit suicide rather then be captured. If you want to find out read up on it. You think I know how many were "usually" sent thru minefields?
  20. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Actually this is from Wikipedia.
    Just a tip: Don't always trust Wiki for information about Communism as it is usually biased.
  21. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Yeah sure.
    Stalin lover!
  22. LOLseph Stalin
    LOLseph Stalin
    Yeah sure.
    Stalin lover!
    Communist Theory smells like doggy poo-poo!
  23. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    I still want facts from the other poster who questioned my source.
  24. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Well Wikipedia is run by Capitalists who use the term "Communist state" and it occasionaly lies about us Commies.
  25. Vahanian
    Vahanian
    occasionally?
  26. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Ok they lie all the time.
  27. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Still I wouldn't doubt that Stalin would do that.
  28. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    enough with Negativety on Stalin. Still the Red Army was a good army but sadly was beaten by those Extremists Feudaists back by the US Capitalists.
  29. Communist Theory
    Communist Theory
    Ok I'll stop spreading the truth about your cult master.
  30. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    Ok I'll stop spreading the truth about your cult master.
    Am I now a cultist to you? Besides anyone, and I mean anyone, can write in wikipedia. Besides this is no way to act since your a Anti-Tendecy War group memeber. This stuff creates tendency wars.
123 ...