The Anarchist Tension requests concerning his abusive messages in Anti-Revisionist

1. Charles Xavier
    "I am an admin. I am entitled to go anywhere on the board and post. Especially if it concerns administrative questions. Do not delete my posts unless they are clearly spamming. If you are going to moderate the anti-revisionism forum then abide by the guidelines on moderation. You are not entitled to delete administrative messages left by administrators." - The Anarchist Tension

Please, everyone post showing The Anarchist Tension the door!
  2. mosfeld
    mosfeld
    Awesome, an anarchist control freak behaving like a mini dictator. Fuck, you have no business in this group anyways anarchist, just let anti-revisionist admins moderate this group.
  3. Charles Xavier
    When I complained about this,

Look what happened:

http://www.revleft.com/vb/public-complaint-against-t106831/index.html
  4. hugsandmarxism
    And he's just been suspended for a week. Wow.
  5. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    They had to suspend him?
  6. hugsandmarxism
    They had to suspend him?
    Seems like it was less of a had to and more of a wanted to to me...
  7. dez
    dez
    That's it.
    I am leaving in protest for this week until amaru's suspension ends.

I suggest we do the same, and if it continues, we leave revleft altogether and declare it an anti antirevisionist enviroment.
  8. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    I am leaving in protest for this week until amaru's suspension ends.
    I dont think they would care much if we left.
  9. dez
    dez
    I dont think they would care much if we left.
    Its not about them, but about the anti revisionist movement.
  10. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    This exact same idiocy happened to a trotskyist guy (mod) a few months ago, involving most of the same admins as well.

Anyway, just about everyone else is fucking pissed off. Wait it out for a while if you're thinking of leaving.
  11. dez
    dez
    This exact same idiocy happened to a trotskyist guy (mod) a few months ago, involving most of the same admins as well.

Anyway, just about everyone else is fucking pissed off. Wait it out for a while if you're thinking of leaving.

Well, this improves a lot the situation.

But I'm still rather pissed with the moderation's ideological bias concerning a lot of their actions.
  12. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    Perhaps someone should inform Tupac that he has been un-suspended? He probably doesn't know this.
  13. Das war einmal
    Das war einmal
    Why are there mostly only Anarchist admins anyway?
  14. Woland
    Woland
    What exactly did TAT say/do?
  15. Andropov
    Andropov
    There should be a greater ideological spread of administrators.
    Then the anarchists wouldnt be able to run it like a dictatorship.
    Ohh the irony.
  16. mykittyhasaboner
    mykittyhasaboner
    The reason for this diatribe is because of poor accountability, not ideological bias. Please, it's best if we do not judge any other mods or admins with less respect simply because their anarchists. Not all the anarchists are for this, many are actually against it. So lets try and simply blame everything on "the anarchists".