Kprf

1. Woland
    Woland
    Just a little something about anti-revisionists and reformists in Russia.

Translation from the RCYL(b) website:

On April 4, in Chita, there was a protest in one of the city squares, organized by the Communist Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF). Speakers from this party said many beautiful things about "unity of left forces". However, when the secretary of the local branch of RCWP-RPC, A.V. Bukhvalov asked to be allowed to speak, he was rudely dismissed. The KPRF bosses called the Communist an ''extremist'' and stated that his party ''doesn't exist''. When comrade Bukhvalov told them just what he thinks of them, these "champions for people's happiness'' called for help from some police officers. Already after the protest, comrade Bukhvalov was arrested by the police. He and two other comrades were driven to the police department, while Comrade Bukhvalov has got a broken eyebrow. He was then charged with "disturbance of the order of the organization of a protest" and "resistance to the legal claims of police officers". A court proceeding will start on April 9.
    …This is not the first case when functionaries of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, tightly united with the government by common interest, shamelessly help to neutralize Communists. In spite of the presence in the party of the sincere Communists (together with nationalists, anti-semites and the like), Communist Party of the Russian Federation has never been a Communist Party. But in many regions, its departments, by the efforts of party bosses, were converted into departments of the local administration for the suppression of the people. It is time for everyone who still have illusions to understand this.
    What absolute bastards
  2. Brother No. 1
    Brother No. 1
    you said it woland.
  3. Rjevan
    Rjevan
    So much for "unity of left forces".
    So I guess we can forget about the KPRF... I always thought, that they were in oppostion to Putin's government. I have to say that the political situation in Russia is really confusing.
  4. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    I've heard it said before that the KPRF are nothing but the "official opposition" of the Putin government. This certainly looks like a strong example of this.