What to do (US ver)

1. commyrebel
    commyrebel
    ok with this economic crisis what is there to do?
    I say before rebelling we must demand the fix and have what i call a working man flu don't go to work in protest for a week then if nothing is going into stating some real change then we have a working man strike. a bigger thing would be quit and if they try evict you don't go and steal your food from the rich.

post your ideas
  2. PCommie
    This is a much-needed group, so firstly, I'd like to thank Commyrebel for creating it.

Your idea sounds good, but it will only hurt the bourgeoisie, which is good, but eventually we'll have to go back to work. Not everyone is going to be willing to steal food. And even if we are to get a plan together, we need some form of centralization. CPUSA is not it. After all, how much can an official political party say? The government would shut them down.

-PC
  3. commyrebel
    commyrebel
    yes there are flaws that is what were here for to evaluate and make better
  4. PCommie
    That's damn annoying. Three members. They'll all sit out their and talk their asses off, but when somebody says "come over here, let's make our plan," they chicken out. Damned cowards.

-PC
  5. commyrebel
    commyrebel
    yes they do i think the think that the government or admin will ban them for making a plan but when i am thinking of plan i saying what to do to start a revolution not necessarily be a supposed terrorist it's just more off jet the word of what we need to do and get the working class and everyone to help.
  6. Goldsax
    Personally, I am 25, currently unemployed [couldn't bare working beside capitalists 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week.] But I am 100% against strikes.

I have always felt entirely confident that the best way to get what you want it civil negotiations, pragmatic reasoning, and socialable communication.

I am not here to strive and fight for higher wages, nor am I here to struggle to reduce the income of wealthy elite. I am here to find people who like myself want to unify the country under one banner of moral ideology, and fight to preserve that way of life as well as protect people from the consequences of not attaining it.

As far as action. As long as there are no causalities, or subliminal advocating of moral deprivation. I am 100% behind you.

I hope this was not imposing. I was a pleasure to find this group. You seem motivated.