Lets write an entry for submission to the Revleft dictionary in Learning

1. Yazman
    Yazman
    Hi guys, I noticed that our position (anarchist/marxist technocracy) is not included in the Revleft dictionary. This isn't a really major thing I guess but anybody who is new to revolutionary left ideas and visits the Learning forum may look over the dictionary in there and will miss out on basic knowledge of what we advocate (or our movement in general). I think we should write a paragraph or so coupled with a few links for further reading so any newbies who check over the thread will be able to see our movement as well.

Does anybody agree?
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Yes, I was thinking about adding some entries concerning revolutionary Transhumanism/Bioradicalism and Anarcho-Communist Technocracy, but wasn't sure where to start.
  3. Dr Mindbender
    i submitted a technocracy article in rev-wikipedia.
  4. Yazman
    Yazman
    Noxion, I think it would be good to add some entries for both. If you want to draft something up I'd definitely love to take a look, we can work out the kinks here before submission?
  5. Technocrat
    Technocrat
    Pretty good. I would add something about how it is impossible to sell an abundance. An abundance can only be given away. Because of this, the Price System can never distribute an abundance.

I would also add a short sentence explaining the goal of a Technate. Something like: "The mandate of the Technate would be to give to each citizen the best life possible without compromising the long-term sustainability of the Technate."