Group logo.

1. Dr Mindbender
    Now the group logos have been introduced, what should ours be?
  2. Jazzratt
    Jazzratt
    Big fan of this:

Resized, obviously
  3. Dr Mindbender
    this has got my creative juices flowing. Lets have a competition.

EDIT: My entry

4. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Remember that the group isn't only for transhumanists.

How about the one I just installed? It's my former avatar, heh.. But we can have a vote on it if you guys want.

US, why the green field in your flag, is it for the environment? I think that together with the black above it it looks a lot like the Green Anarchist flag.. otherwise cool.

Maybe if it was changed to the other corner (change places with grey)?
  5. Dr Mindbender
    red for communism, black for anarchy, grey for technocracy and according to Noxion green represents transhumanism. Don't ask me why.
  6. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Hey everybody, I've submitted my flag design to the group's picture album. I suggest everyone else do the same, if you think it looks nice enough.

(Besides, images from Photobucket or Imageshack don't load for me)
  7. Elect Marx
    Elect Marx
    Some great ideas. I like Sentinel and NoX's avatars. The graphic designer in me has to say though, too many colors in the submissions. Jazzrat - I like it, but the contrast is low, and it think it might be confused with that atheist logo. I know the subject-matter is complicated, but keep in mind simple=good, it is necessary if you want these to apply to any other applications, and be memorable.

Sentinel, where did you get that image? Does it already have an application? I'm a big fan of it.
  8. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    Wow, this thread was started almost a year ago!

I think we've pretty much settled on a larger version of Sentinel's avatar. I've not seen it elsewhere, and thinking about it now, it seems to be the best choice, as it is not overtly focused on either Technocracy or Transhumanism, plus the symbolism seems appropriate to all strands of the HPG; it has a human figure in it, implying anthropocentrism - yet at the same time it has an image of the Earth contained within it with all that implies - internationalism/globalism, a concern for the Earth as a unified system, and so forth.

Although if you have any different ideas, it would still be good to hear them, even if has been a year!