Well dressed people thread

1. Module
    Module
    How about on this thread we share pictures of people we like the look of (in terms of what they're wearing)?
    Maybe we could also say what specifically we like about what those people are wearing?
    Yep

I'll start.
    Here are some people from Hel-Looks ..
    I haven't been on this website in months so I'm already feeling pretty enthusiastic about it

This girl looks awesome. I'm not sure I could imagine me wearing what she is wearing but I can't really imagine me wearing a lot of things until I wear them. It certainly looks nice on her though
    I really like high waisted skirts, and in her words; "A fringe gives me strength" Me too heh

I can't really think of much specifically to say about this guy, but I really like his jacket. Or general upper half.
    Neatness is stylish!

And these girls Particularly the one on the left. I really don't like the girl on the right's shoes but apart from that they look cool.
    Yep.

Go!
  2. Holden Caulfield
    i like DM boots and chuffed jeans look good

3. Bilan
    Bilan

^^ awesome

^morrissey

cute as a button
  4. Bilan
    Bilan
    cole mohr:

5. bcbm
    bcbm

i like dressed up with jeans. more later too lazy atm
  6. bcbm
    bcbm

I want to be this fly when I am an old man.
  7. which doctor
  8. Reclaimed Dasein
    Reclaimed Dasein
    I'm pretty excited. I got some raw denim jeans for Christmas. With my black shirt, black star belt, and boots I think I look pretty bad ass.
  9. Coggeh
    Coggeh
    oh dear god no , bah them clothes suck .

The way to go , for men (im speaking for me tonight) is black jeans (not too black) and not them damn jeans that are tight around the ankles YUCK . so black jeans , short sleeved black t-shirt (that says something funny) and converse . with some beads around the wrists .

Sex
  10. Bilan
    Bilan
    Yuck!
  11. Bilan
    Bilan

12. Bilan
    Bilan
    Why is that the Swedish look so damn good?
  13. Bilan
    Bilan
  14. Coggeh
    Coggeh
    Are you joking me ? they look like 60's middle class french students ......

Maybe i don't belong in this group
  15. Module
    Module
    Not everybody has the same tastes. Why don't you post a picture that represents yours?

16. Bilan
    Bilan
    Are you joking me ? they look like 60's middle class french students ......

Maybe i don't belong in this group
    No, they look like they have a style. Attatching class to it, in this day and age, is stupid.