Anti-Revisionists UNITE.

1. Winter
    Winter
    I'm glad we finally have a group that can bring Hoxhaists, Maoists, and others who believe Josef Stalin contributed much to Marxism-Leninism together. We should not divide ourselves in terms of small differences, but we should unite under sharing a common heritage of thought.

Those who debate against our positions share and unite under a common bond of anti-Stalinism. Let us too unite for our pro-Marxist-Leninist positions. Debates help us grow and expand our knowledge, unfortunately, many times people are not willing to do the research which is neccesary to understand our positions. Because of this, we ought to back one another up when it comes to confronting oppossing views and ideologies. If we disagree with one another, it is our duty to self-criticize our comrades in order to be placed on to the right path.

Capitalist propaganda have blinded our fellow Leftists from seeing the good that came out under Stalin's U.S.S.R. I recommend everybody to attempt to find un-biased information on the man and the time period. Two great references can be found here:

http://www.plp.org/books/Stalin/book.html
    and here:
    http://www.stalinsociety.org.uk/

We must educate ourselves and prepare for attacks, even at times personal attacks. I am more than willing to add as much as I am able to this group and hope everybody else will as well. I suggest we invite Maoists and Hoxhaists to this group, for they will surely be interested in our discussions.

Comrades, I thank you for reading this post and hope we can keep adding to the conversations. Embrace diligence and prudence!

~ Comrade Joseph Winter
  2. LiberaCHE
    I concur with all of the above.

I think that we should try to increase membership to at least 20 posters in the next month or so. (We just need each current member to recruit one person).

Also yes it is clear that this is really AnarchistLeft ... and thus we should combine our efforts to counter these reactionary and idealistic fallacies.

Hopefully in time we can develop a wealth of Pro-Stalinist literature,websites, etc and form coherent arguments (through our own discussion & scholarship) to most of the usual Trotskian "Canards" that are so prevelant on this site.

Looking forward to it.
  3. apathy maybe
    Whine much "LiberaCHE"? You've been here since July this year, less then two months, nothing is making you stay, nothing made you join. If you don't like the anarcho-trot conspiracy (which, incidentally doesn't exist, anarchists don't like trots any more then Stalinists, and trots use the same stupid arguments against anarchists as Stalinists do), then just leave.

Anyway, to address the OP, I would suggest that actually Maoists and Hoxhaists have too many differences.

While both take certain inspiration from Stalin it is true, Hoxha didn't actually contribute much constructive to Stalinist thought (simply attempting to refute Maoist thought) (indeed, I would argue that actually Stalin didn't really add any theory to Leninism, simply action). Whereas, Mao and subsequent Maoists have moved beyond Stalinism. The peasantry is elevated and guerilla war can be seen as a very useful tool.

Indeed, looking at "left" movements today, it is rare to find a Stalinist (or Hoxhaist) movement of any substantial size, and yet Maoists movements exist in many countries. (India and Nepal being the most obvious examples.)

Not to mention, I also understand (though of course I could be wrong), that Mao was simply being political when supporting Stalin and the USSR. There wasn't any real ideological cross-over, but it was a good way to get aid from the USSR.

So yeah, from my position I don't see what there is to unite Maoists and Hoxhaists.

But what would I know, I'm just here for target practice.
  4. LiberaCHE
    But what would I know, I'm just here for target practice.
    Indeed ... in true Stalin fashion you will be purged from the group now.

All I need to do now, is figure out how to keep your "spirit" from appearing again and polluting our forum with your non sense.
  5. apathy maybe
    You not only didn't address my points, you also can't even purge me properly.

Besides, I thought I was welcome here

"---> Trotskyites, Anarchists, Titoists, and the idealists of Left Communism can join - but they will be used as target practice )"

And I would also love an answer to my questions in the other thread. Though I understand if you don't have any. (I've meet a lot of people who can't answer my difficult questions, like "but the bible contradicts itself, how do you decide which parts to believe?".)
  6. LiberaCHE
    Besides, I thought I was welcome here
    Nope ... not anymore.

One of the great benefits of Stalinism. I just took you out back and shot you.

No need to waste time bloviating with imbecile Anarchists ... especially when a bullet only costs .10 cents
  7. comrade stalin guevara
    Stalinist voices are finaly
    being heard and revleft is scared
    its all right revisionist comrades we dont have power yet.....

But we will
  8. comrade stalin guevara
  9. Winter
    Winter

So yeah, from my position I don't see what there is to unite Maoists and Hoxhaists.

http://www.wpb.be/icm/95enprop.htm