Conversation Between Tommy4ever and Red Commissar

1. Red Commissar
    For what it's worth this kind of shit happens anywhere. Lot of people get over emotional over it for some reason. I think compared to a lot of AARs where it's, "I click this" or "mah country is badass", yours actually has some historical meaning while still being tied to developments in the game.
  2. Tommy4ever
    I did get a little bit pissed off at the accusations of bias and kinda lost my cool a bit.

Sadly though it probably means I've lost a viewer or two. *sigh*
  3. Red Commissar
    Ha, I saw your little exchange on your aar with that angry member. I lol'd.
  4. Red Commissar
    It seems from what you said over there it works now. Hopefully it stays that way, we need more of your stuff, not the circlewankish stuff.

I'm thinking of one day making my own, though with Kaiserreich. IDK, will have plenty of time after exams are over though.
  5. Tommy4ever
    This is so wierd man.

I tried using 3 seperate computers and none of them worked. I tried clearly caches etc.

Then I used dial-up (yes it still exists!) and managed to gt on. XD
  6. Red Commissar
    Can't really say much but the usual routine. There might be something wrong with the cache or DNS. For the latter, what happens when you use this in your browser?

7. Tommy4ever
    Fuck.
  8. Red Commissar
    Yeah, it's working for me.
  9. Tommy4ever
    RC, can you tell me if the paradox forum is working for you?

I fear that the same thing that seemed to make me unable to access revleft for ages has happened for the paradox forum.
  10. Red Commissar
    Yes, just don't get yourself involved in one
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25