Conversation Between Peter The Painter and Palingenisis

1. yeah, i would have supported republicans defending the community,as if they had guns and men, as workers, it was their duty.

But, they used the pogroms, the burning out of houses, and sectarianism, to fight a nationalist war.

I mean the leadership, i admire Bobby and mairead and alot of volunteers, but anyone who leaves bombs in pubs and kills workers, is a fucking prick.

If after a british and Irish revolution, we would be stronger together, would you be happy for England, Whales, Ireland and Scotland, to becom one, be called freeland or something, I mean, why be proud of Ireland more than England, To me, the bigger the revolution is, the more chance it would have of surviving.
  2. When did I ask you if you supported the IRA (which IRA would be a question?) or called you an English chauvanist?

I dont hold to either the IRA as knights in shining armour or the IRA as scumbags...Its far more complex than cheap slogans allow. I know they protected members of my family and Im gratefull for that.
  3. just want to state I am not an english chauvanist, because whenever i debate with an irish lefty, unless i support the IRA, I am called chauvanist, which is bollocks.
  4. Its means rebirth or transformation
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4