Conversation Between Red Lion and FriendlyLocalViking

1. FriendlyLocalViking
    lol I'll try. I dunno how much logic is going to do with people making THAT kind of claim... Although I'll admit I like the idea of the IRA, and I admire their tactics.... however what they actually became was something of a monstrosity.
  2. Red Lion
    Now one of them is supporting the IRA, who blew up pubs full of innocent people, using fear of collateral damage through terrorist attacks on innocent bystanders who had nothing to do with their politics to try and push a nationalist agenda. Backup requested my viking friend.
  3. FriendlyLocalViking
    And I have no idea what those guys were up to. There seems to be a lot of "Oh, Viking, you're middle class? I hope your mansion burns to the ground and you die! AHAHAHAHA!!!" Kind of bullshit with just that kind of stupidity (i.e. middle-class people aren't any different than the working class people they try to represent, other than that middle-class people usually completed school.)
  4. FriendlyLocalViking
    O_O as a professional historian, I'm floored at this bullshit claim!
  5. Red Lion
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/pan-celtic...61#post1769961

Apparently Old Labour waged wars against Ireland, Africa and India, without any historians noticing, all without being consistently in power at all? WOW I never knew that! D:
  6. Red Lion
    LOL what the fuck were those guys playing? Lets be DPRK supporters or lets be national bolsheviks? xD i can't tell.
  7. FriendlyLocalViking
    Guy below me's an asshat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7