Conversation Between ЗимнийСолдат and Jazzhands

1. ЗимнийСолдат
    Goebbels propaganda was strong since it caught your ears... Don't get me wrong im all for reuniting the commune and see things from this point of view : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hE6q739_qQ
  2. Jazzhands
    For the love of GOD, they helped each other invade Poland! EVERYONE knows this. I'm perfectly aware of all the Nazi atrocities, and I'm also aware that the Peace, Land and Bread slogan was completely abandoned during Stalin's time. Lenin wanted those things for the Soviet people. Stalin wanted those for himself and his closest yes-men. If calling me a Nazi is the only argument you can get on your side and you are supposed to be some kind of revolutionary vanguard, this revolution is fucked.
  3. ЗимнийСолдат
    "Even the Soviet archives said they did it! I've read the dox myself and I've never seen anything reliable that suggests they were forged."

Is the treason of gorbachev reliable enough? today Russia is an Ally with Imperialists

"The reason they used German weapons for the massacre was that they caused less recoil and so they could be more reliable for a one-shot kill. Also, they got them because the Soviets and Nazis were working closely together at the time. LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE TIME."

Yeah american fascists wants ya to believe that Soviets and germans were best of pals , well i got news for ya buddy , germans fixed economy by imprison not only jews and poles but germans too and thats why starvation camps started there .
    Soviets were more Peace,Land,Bread people ... Man are you a neonazi sympathizer? ur telling me shit that could be taken from metapedia.com or something..
  4. Jazzhands
    The reason they used German weapons for the massacre was that they caused less recoil and so they could be more reliable for a one-shot kill. Also, they got them because the Soviets and Nazis were working closely together at the time. LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE TIME.
  5. Jazzhands
    aw jeez not this shit again.
    Even the Soviet archives said they did it! I've read the dox myself and I've never seen anything reliable that suggests they were forged.
  6. ЗимнийСолдат
    I see you need to learn about Katyn http://www.freemediaproductions.info...atyn-massacre/
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6