Conversation Between ComradeMan and red cat

1. ComradeMan
    Yes- also heard something strange, along with two friends. A couple of experiences that I cannot explain. Who knows?
  2. You saw or felt something ?
  3. ComradeMan
    Well, phantom experiences. Nothing horrible- but "eerie".
  4. Strange experiences like what, if you don't mind telling ?
  5. ComradeMan
    Let us say I have had some strange experiences. I don't believe in things like Ghost Hunters though!
  6. Seriously, do you ?
  7. ComradeMan
    Do you believe in life after love?
  8. Do you believe in ghosts ?
  9. ComradeMan
    The fact that there are rules... who or what decided those rules before the Big Bang?
    Of course it depends on your definition of "God" I suppose. However the idea that perhaps the universe is the organism, or the sentient being is challenging yet interesting. By the way, I am not trying to convince you- just explaining....
  10. Okay, but just because each of these absurd things are a possibility, you don't remain undecided on them, do you ?

Again, firstly, what you call mathematical organization boils down to very simple rules on which mathematics and physics are based. Secondly, I would say that the universe is far too badly organized to have an intelligent force behind it . And lastly, even if the universe was mathematically organized in a much better manner, that still would not imply the existence of god.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
123 ...