Conversation Between danyboy27 and Buddha Samurai Cadre

1. danyboy27
    you dont get it, do you?
    Redardless of who lead the revolution, i will act if there is attrocities, no matter who commit them, capitalist, or marxists.
  2. so because its a marxist revolution that means attrocities will occur.

Marxism is not what you anarchist pals make out, they seem to think of lenin as the headless horseman with the bloodlust of a vampire, this is so counter revolutionary

Anyway thanks for the answers.
  3. danyboy27
    Depend on the situation. i wont sit and watch attrocities happen, regardless on who commit it.
  4. But if a marxist uprising happened in your country, would you join ranks, or critisize in libertarian fashion?
  5. danyboy27
    i am a leftist, but not a marxist.
    more like an anarchist or a left libertarian.
    i think its dangerous to associate with a specific group of thinking, beccause it narrow down your options and create a series of dogma that dosnt help you to rationalize.
    i find it humorous that people have leader or figure of authority to rely on. We are all human, we are all leader or heroes in a sense.
  6. are you a marxist mate?

You seem like a nice guy, but not a baby eater like the rest of us
  7. danyboy27
    no, just a guy with a fetish for the former afghan secret police during the soviet occupation.
    Some people just love torture and murder.
  8. is khad really a cop lol ?
  9. danyboy27
    ON war, by karl von clausevitz
  10. my fancy quote was mao lol

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT BOOK AGAIN BRO, I MIGHT BUY IT OFF AMAZON, I AM INTRUIGED

cHEERS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13