Conversation Between Sir Comradical and The Vegan Marxist

1. The Vegan Marxist
    Hey Comrade. Just so you know, I'm leaving for a couple months, as in where I live & everything, to try & get away from all the bullshit going on over here. But, after those couple months, I'll be back & ready to post again. So just letting you know that I'll be gone for a while.

Red Love & Salutes!
  2. The Vegan Marxist
    Hey comrade, if you didn't know, I write books which represent revolutionary poetry & essays that represent our beliefs. But I'm stepping up some things for the next book being made, which should be published in a few months. And what I'm hoping is to spread messages at the end by several comrades that I know, ranging from Myspace to those that I know very well on RevLeft, & those that live around me. What the messages should pertain is small tips to the readers in what they should do to gain more political awareness &/or what to do to spread our message or what to do in their personal life, or maybe just a message on life, itself, & what to do to fight against the struggle. I'll be giving them names, like "by Comrade (name)". It can be small, or somewhat big if that's what it takes. Let me know if you'd like to contribute.

Red Love & Salutes!
  3. The Vegan Marxist
    Yeah, I noticed. It's fixed.
  4. Sir Comradical
    The part of the forest that has been clone-stamped covers the part west of Bengal and over Kerala and Tamil Nadu
  5. The Vegan Marxist
    Just fixed that. The part of the forest on the right, right?
  6. Sir Comradical
    Suit yourself. If you look closely, you'll notice it has a lot of clone-stamping.
  7. The Vegan Marxist
    As I saw, but I tended to still like the one I used more because it shows the environment with it & represents exactly how the People's War ranges itself in all territories. I found that as a powerful enough picture to show my message.
  8. Sir Comradical
    I like it but there are some newer ones which I like better. Check out the one with just the gun and the hammer&sickle with a shadow under it. That's my favorite. I think it's the file titled 'Since 1967'.
  9. The Vegan Marxist
    Let me know what you think comrade:

10. The Vegan Marxist
    front cover

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19