Conversation Between The Douche and Raúl Duke

1. The Douche
    Haha, thanks man. I think there are definitely some better posters than me, and some that I wish posted more. And you should definitely post more.
  2. Raúl Duke
    You are by far the best poster here, in my opinion, after you comes Explosive Situation. But you probably know because I thank almost every single post you make.
  3. The Douche
    Yeah man, revleft is dying a slow death because of the way the mods/admins act, its really a shame.
  4. Raúl Duke
    Man, the RAAN thread is fill with so much bullshit and *** behavior makes me realize that revleft can be extremely shitty and there's too many over-bearing dick admins/mods
    Edited: Removed real life name.
  5. The Douche
    I think they're just jealous cause we have more fun.
  6. Raúl Duke
    It's always like that...also they always focus on some shit that happen like years ago to the pathetic RCP; why should we feel sorry for those cultists? They need to know it's ridiculous to follow some fat well-off dude who's in "exile" (cough permanent vacation cough) in France.
  7. The Douche
    the shittiest of shit shows hahahaha, always happens when RAAN comes up on here, they call us irrelevant but devote 15 pages to us.
  8. Raúl Duke
    lol that thread really did turn into a shit-show.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8