Conversation Between StromboliFucker666 and The Intransigent Faction

1. The Intransigent Faction
    Oh. See you around eventually, then. I may or may not be on much in the fall anyway, but I'll see how that works out.
  2. StromboliFucker666
    Cool. Hey, I'm unlikely to come back to the site for a long time so you probably won't see me around much if at all.
  3. The Intransigent Faction
    That it is.
    As for Goatwhore, yeah I have, though I only fairly recently got around to it. I know Sammy Duet's in it. I've only heard a few of their songs and the ones that come to mind are "Baring Teeth For Revolt", and "Alchemy of the Black Sun Cult".
  4. StromboliFucker666
    I think I heard in once from a friend. Is it the one with 2 bassists and no electric guitar? Or am I confused with another project? If it's on youtube I'll listen to it again later.

Have you ever heard any goatwhore? It's pretty popular now. It's like death metal but with black metal and sludge metal(eyehategod style of sludge, not really acid bath style)
  5. The Intransigent Faction
    I just realized I never asked you if you've listened to "Red Devils and Purple Ringers"! It's the sole album of a 'spinoff' band formed by Audie Pitre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgE77XyWv2c
  6. The Intransigent Faction
    Heh, don't worry about it.
  7. StromboliFucker666
    Sorry about my rather stupid posts yesterday. I got high and then drunk on top of it. (I was smart enough to sober up before my GF got home thankfully haha)
  8. StromboliFucker666
    I heard a few demo versions of some of their songs but never listened to a full demo from them. I have heard their live CD (screams of the butterfly) and I have heard the Golgotha stuff. I'm not really sure how I feel about Golgotha .
  9. The Intransigent Faction
    The first one I heard was actually When the Kite Strings Pop (Mortician's Flame!). Sometimes maybe Paegan Terrorism Tactics is my favourite by a narrow margin, but then I listen to both and love them equally.

I have followed Dax's post-Acid Bath work and enjoyed it. Have you heard any of the Acid Bath demos, live versions (Screams of the Butterfly CD), and really early stuff when they performed under the name "Golgotha"?
  10. StromboliFucker666
    What's your favorite album by them? Mine is definitely Paegan terrorism tactics but it's also the first I heard from them lol

Also, have you listened to any of the stuff Dax did after acid bath broke up?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12