Conversation Between Quail and The Feral Underclass

1. Quail
    Done
  2. Yo yo, would you mind changing my username to The Feral Underclass? Ta-muchly.
  3. I'm not sure that you can reasonably constitute appearing rude as a flame, but okay, fair enough, you had issued a warning for better conduct.

With that in mind, though, what is your position on 9mm calling me a jerk here: http://www.revleft.com/vb/member.php?u=16473
  4. Quail
    The tone of this part:
    "This claim you make that there is no marxist understanding of the middle class or that the petty-bourgeois =/= middle class is fucking ridiculous.

It is quite clear you are saving face for saying something stupid when you bust into this thread and go "hurr durr i gotta act like thats some fundamental thing tat said"

You don't even have to agree with these sources (i dont) but to go "hurr durr marxism has no middle class. wait shit no remus the pb arent middle class" is just stupid, and infantile. It kinda is revealing about your blatant liberalism (what can one expect from CWI trotter?) that you would automatically assume that TAT meant income."
    was unnecessary. They could easily have made their point without being so rude, especially since I warned everyone earlier in the thread to keep things civil.
  5. I read the post which Remus was infracted for. I don't understand which part was the flaming part?
  6. Hi. Can you please look at the Unfair Infractions thread?
  7. I totally understand. Don't worry about not posting, I kinda feel like what needs to be said has already been said. You shouldn't have to keep posting if it's making you feel bad x
  8. Quail
    I feel I should be posting more in the sexism thread but it makes me die a little inside every time these things come up
  9. Why haven't you won the Fields Medal yet?...
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 40