Conversation Between Dean and ∞

1. ∞
    Spot on. You've quite the way with words.
  2. Dean
    That's exactly right, and thats why its not worth debating him. His refusal to respond to text criticism is merely a way for him to obfuscate the particular language of the concepts he claims to be refuting. It's laughable that he uses a supposed contradiction between subjective and labor theories of value (a contradiction he doesn't even seem to be clear on) as "proof" of the latter's refutation. Rather, this can only ever point to a contradiction between the two theories. By refusing to use reality as a measure of either one (which would quickly show that labor has a means of accounting for value whereas subjectivism uniquely rejects such accounting) he is, in fact, refusing to confront the very issue which would serve as a good measure of the two.
  3. ∞
    Hes saying the same things he said in the first video, quite simply.
  4. Dean
    Its dribble. He clearly has absolutely no concept of what he is discussing.
  5. ∞
    He made response to my response full of the same painful rhetoric.
    I'm being hoarded by so many drones I'm starting to feel wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WDWtXhpwlA
  6. ∞
    Wow... I read it nvm. What an ass
  7. ∞
    Why?
  8. Dean
    I posted my response on his video. Apparently it offended his sensibilities.
  9. ∞
    My video response was too long. HE HAD THE NERVE TO THINK I'M AFRAID OF MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF. So I went as far as to get a youtube partnership, which will probably be rejected anyway...This guy makes skooma seem sane.
  10. Dean
    He's afraid of being proven wrong. I sent him the same text I sent you via a private message on the same day and gave him my email. No response so far.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24