Conversation Between Questionable and Remus Bleys

1. Questionable
    LMFAO. The real irony is that you presented your argument EXACTLY as argument by ignorance. Because there is no evidence against you, your assertion, no matter how absurd, must be true. How funny that you called me a "goddamn fundie" when you're deploying the exact same logic used by Christian fundamentalists to defend the notion of God.

Also, what questions have I not answered?
  2. Remus Bleys
    Also, you see the irony with getting upset about not answering questions, correT?
  3. Remus Bleys
    1. I clearly said I will get back to you. I don't have time for the answers I want to give you.
    2. I have read that before, so I don't feel the need to reread it on a 1.5 inch screen on a bus.
    3. No, my assertion is that the negation of the negation was dropped, ie it wasn't talked about. My proof is that it wasn't talked about. Are you really this dumb that you cannot grasp that?
  4. Questionable
    Did you read the article? Your proof is that Stalin never said he adhered to the negation law, ergo he disagreed with it. It is exactly what the fallacy describes.

You've also consistently avoided answering why the CPSU sent incorrect info to CPs, if your conspiracy theories are true.
  5. Remus Bleys
    Except the argument is he dropped it. Which he did, else he would have mentioned it.
    I fail to see how that's a logical fallacy.
  6. Questionable
    http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/ignorance.html

It may benefit you to read that and learn why you're being dumb here.
  7. Questionable
    The dean's list for someone who can't form coherent sentences most of the time, and even misspelled that very sentence? Either academic standards have nosedived since I graduated, or you're attending a special needs school.

Your justification for your Titoism applies just as much to us. Ismail had only read a single book on Hoxha when he made that post, and I was new to Marxism when I encountered third-worldism.

I've proven you factually wrong multiple times. I'm pretty sure I even recall you admitting you were wrong once, and you tried to turn it into something about how you're honest enough to admit it while I was too arrogant.

You ragequit whenever you stop responding to a uset because you're too angry, which has happened a lot.
  8. Remus Bleys
    Ill get back to the rest of your questions later tonight. Phone keeps shitting out.
  9. Remus Bleys
    I have no idea how long this is, so part 1.

If ywere doing that, thyen I'm also a sophmore in college and on the deans list, so I fail to see the relevance.

I've never pissed nor cried as a result. Its just frustrating because I was under false information of tito at the time, and I never really considered myself a titoite. Much how ismail brings up mao.

I don't dig through your old posts I just read old threads when I get bored.

Questionable that last point is really funny. You've never been able to show me wrong. I want to keep this public for the sole purpose of showing everyone who looks at my profile to see what a cultist.stalinists are. Innfact, you've been the only one mentioning that, so I think you want to make it private so you won't be embarrassed anymore.

Also, how do I rage quit?
  10. Questionable
    The questions I posted in the numbered format. What, can you not read either? I figured since you're a high schooler you would have at least learned that.

Lmao, I like how you accuse me of being obsessed with you, yet you're the one who spends his time digging through Ismail and I's posting history. The funny thing is that you piss and cry whenever we point out how you used to be a stupid Titoite

Btw, since you're scared of being humiliated by me in public, I will do you a favor and gladly switch this to private messaging, where the word limit won't apply and no one can see you QQing and ragequitting like every other time.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 74
1234 ...