Conversation Between Thirsty Crow and The Feral Underclass

1. Thirsty Crow
    Too soon to tell. If the past has shown something, anything is possible. While I'm here I just as well might make myself useful.
  2. You appear to be staying
  3. Thirsty Crow
    That's cool. Since there's time still, I'll try to ask around and see if I can offer some advice on best price to quality ration re renting apartments.
  4. It doesn't feel that long away. Thanks for the offer, that's very kind. I'm coming with my mother as it's her birthday and she wanted to go somewhere she'd never been. I think the plan is to rent an apartment. A drink or two should definitely happen though
  5. Thirsty Crow
    Thanks, it's good to be back!
    It's a lot of time til March, but you could no doubt crash at my place if you needed it - if I will still occupy it (almost literally; it's a long and complicated legal story, this housing question of mine). At the least I'll be in town for a drink.
  6. I'm glad you're back. I'm coming to Zagreb in March by the way.
  7. Thirsty Crow
    This is only the first step; the final victory (my private dictatorial playground fka "revleft) is still to be fought for
  8. I am pleased to see that you are finally italicised. This is a great victory.
  9. Thirsty Crow
    Long story short, I am. Kind of. As with anything, it really boils down to the understanding behing the term. But my politics is best described that way even though I have serious misgivings about much of the contemporary communist left.
  10. Are you really a left communist?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12