Conversation Between OI OI OI and Lost In Translation

1. Lost In Translation
    Yeah, I know how being repetitive feels. But they never learn, and we should never get tired of teaching.
  2. to tell you the truth I get really bored of answering to all their bullshit.
    Things they say are so absurd that I want to pull my hair out !!!

Especialy people like Aurelia and CSG!!!
  3. Lost In Translation
    Now I have the task of trying to keep it up

Looking forward to seeing you dismantle those Stalinists, it's really entertaining
  4. haha ya
    He is really impressed by you.
  5. Lost In Translation
    Yeah, you make a very strong argument that there are a lot of people that lack field experience. It's nice to know that sometimes there is a person that cares for the good of the class struggle. Your posts are so intelligent and way beyond your years.

Does dirtycommiebastard really say such nice things about me? I'm humbled
  6. Well I am just so indignant with all those commie and anarchist wannabes who attack me and Trotskyism without having any experience of a workers movement or of work inside a party.
    Especially those university pseudo-intellectuals and the lot.
    It was in no way an attack against you as I respect the fact that even though you are 14 you have a lot of brain and when you get older you can play a kew role in the movement in Vancouver with the IMT there if you decide to join one day!
    Dirtycommiebastard talks with the best words about you and that made me respect you a lot.
  7. Lost In Translation
    Hey, your post on joining a party was pretty useful. However, it seems to be a bit of a sweeping statement. I'm not offended, but it's going to stir up conversation for a while yet.
  8. hey man i hope you didnt get offended by my post....,
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 18 of 18