Conversation Between BIXX and The Feral Underclass

1. BIXX
    I feel like people don't talk to each other enough this way anymore.
  2. BIXX
    Hey, so, here is a really quick explanation that is probably inadequate but I don't really have time: to me, communism is a way to continue the existence of civilization, through reorganizing it to be even more efficient, further delegitimize resistance to it, and to use post-modernist creation of infinite identities as opposed to destroying identities. The effect of identities in relation to civilization has is about trying to create the final logic on which civilization can stand which is the logic of individual freedom within it, but the way I see it is that there can be no freedom within civilization. You can see this postmodernism in statements like "let a thousand genders bloom" or whatever it was exactly.

Gotta run but I hope this gives you an idea of a part of my opposition. There are more reasons but that's just what popped into my head.
  3. I was hoping you'd enlighten my ignorant brain...
  4. Huh, I never really understood your opposition to work or communism...
  5. BIXX
    I noticed. Its so wonderful. The worst parts of revleft are eating each other.
  6. Holy shit, Rafiq and 870 are fighting!

http://www.revleft.com/vb/dumb-stuff...9/index26.html
  7. Dus tha use Skype?
  8. BIXX
    Honestly I can't decide either. Ravn, 870, Lantz/the disillusionist, rafiw, Tim Redd... God damn. All terrible.

I think rafiq is probably currently the worst though, you're right.
  9. I sometimes find it difficult to determine whether 870 or Rafiq is the worst person on RevLeft. Right now, I think it's Rafiq.
  10. Yay! Congratulations!

Faceless Bakunin is happy for you.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 43
1234 ...