Conversation Between kharacter and spiltteeth

1. kharacter
    lol, I meant the joking part of it, not literal angel-raping. And yeah, that sounds more like something out of an absurd black metal song
  2. Well then your just sick!
  3. kharacter
    lol, exactly like that
  4. I believe the concept of time to be generated by raped angles in the psycho sphere in the one place god cannot look because it is protected by the radioactive glow of a crater where for thousands of years lightening bugs have traveled to die, the glow attracts angels like moths to a light where a sexually frustrated Death awaits with throbbing member whose tip is a screaming old man's head moaning in agony a purple hairy tongue lolls from Death's head as he savagely abuses the angles...
    Like this? How do you mean unknown?
  5. kharacter
    To be honest, that wasn't particularly exciting, and only resulted in me gaining anxiety towards the idea that a panda might bite my ear off. I don't know how much we will get out of exploiting the concept, because it seems one-dimensional. Maybe we should turn our attention elsewhere, to the very core of the unknown...any cool ideas?
  6. kharacter
    Nazi panda? I am unfamiliar with such a concept. I wonder what a google of that would uncover...
  7. Thanks.
    Also I had a toy panda bear named Mr. sniffles.
    He would feast on my nightmares. I made him watch while I had his children shot. Turned out Mr. sniffles...was a Nazi Panda!
  8. kharacter
    let me state that I've found you a refreshingly funny person
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9