Conversation Between southernmissfan and Tablo

1. Glad to hear you're okay. Yeah, Tuscaloosa is destroyed... my cousing came down from Hunstville to Birmingham to get away from the lack of power. All this storm shit is just awful. I hope the TVA can get stuff fixed up quick. Also, FUCK CURFEWS! xP
  2. southernmissfan
    My friend in Tuscaloosa apparently is homeless now. I heard it's really bad there. Glad you're ok. No damage around me, though areas all around got hit hard. I'm at my university library right now, that's how I have power and internet, which is about an hour away from my house. I live in Huntsville, and our whole county has no power or anything. TVA got destroyed pretty bad so they're saying it still will be a few days at the earliest. We are under a dusk to dawn curfew. City and local government pretty much isn't doing shit for anybody. Thankfully gas stations and grocery stores are opening back up. I appreciate your concern man! We have no reliable info, only media we have is the radio call in show. So I don't know a lot about what's going on. Hopefully your friends and family are safe.
  3. Hope you're okay. Tornadoes did a number on where I was living. Now I'm up in Birmingham.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3