Conversation Between bcbm and Black Dagger

1. bcbm
    your posts in the thread about changing the description of the history forum make me wet
  2. bcbm
    Aw damn!
  3. Bam!
  4. bcbm
    Just a shitty one with bed bugs I got for free.
  5. Oh and what kind of mattress u got? BD's note: AVOID FOAM ONES LIKE THE PLAGUE. When i first moved in to my place i just had a foam mattress for a few months - piece of shit holds water like a spunge... then it turns to mold oh yeah
  6. *Builds bcbm furniture*
  7. Aww that sucks. I bought a new deskstop late last year after i got my current job (booyah for liveable income!), it's sweet as - like now i can actually play games that come out - new! It's awesome. And bah to a desk and chair! Play on the floor cthenthar style! Lol i remember when i was staying in his hovel in melbourne a few years ago, he had no furniture just everything he had spread out on the floor. You had to jump between little pockets of space on the floor to get in an out of the room. I seem to remember surviving on a large bag of oranges and a sizeable stash of weed. Bah, i haven't seen C in years Oh yeah, i was gonna say - 'no need to buy a desk and chair and all that' - coz there's always free ones going somewhere. So comp - give us a look when you've got some specs.
  8. bcbm
    I've only got a shitty laptop out here right now, so no fun online gaming for me. :-( I'm looking into buying a new desktop though, which would be optimized for gaming. Not sure how soon that'll be though... its about a grand which would take me a few months to save, or I can try a deferred payment plan but that'd mean debt and some interest so I'm weighing my options. I'd also need to get a desk and a chair if I got a desktop... kinda hard to do gaming from my mattress on the floor haha.
  9. Do you still play left4dead? Please add me

My name is Arse2Mouth or Horse Renoir.

Need more ppls on ma friends list for bail games*, atm there's just one crew i've joined up with (the people who introduced me to bailing).

*Bailing is an alternative approach to l4d vs. mode. Basically a race from safe house to safe house - with no obligations to save the other survivors, though it is generally expected that saves would be made if a survivor is attacked is pounced/smoked in your immediate vacinity. But no rushing back for saves. This culminates in the finale level with what we call 'survival mode' - after the second tank and the escape vehicle arrives the team splits up around the map and waits. As punishment for not going to the escape vehicle the AI director will now send a never ending run of zombies and tanks. Once all but one survivor remain alive this lone survivor must then try to make the dash for the escape vehicle.

BAIL IS RELIGION!
  10. bcbm
    You got it!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 39