Conversation Between AK and Nolan

1. I'm wary of all the self-proclaimed Marxist heads of state in Latin America. The progress and reforms have all been good, but I'm not sure that an actual revolution will occur - plus I'm disappointed at the nationalism that has been thrown in to the mix. I feel concerned that the working classes are putting so much faith in their rulers; I think it's time for some actual revolutionary change - whether or not that change will come as a result of the actions of Correa, Chavez, et al. is a different question. Sometimes the support for them by mostly MLs and MLMs seems to boil down to just Latin American fetishism - they view Latin America as a revolutionary hotspot, despite the most radical actions being a painfully slow process of nationalisation and the formation of small militias and community governing organs.
  2. So what's your stance on Ecuador?
  3. A democrat, then.
  4. One day the workers will be free of their bourgeois chastity belts and erect in unison!
  5. Oh it was graffiti. That's kinds important.
  6. It's interesting that your user title is erectionary anarchist because the other day I saw a cock and balls with circle As for balls. Just sharin.
  7. I fucking lol'd.
  8. Nah I'm showcasing some crazy cappie quotes. The next one is twenty times better.
  9. AnCaps invaded your sig?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 64
123 ...