Conversation Between Red Anarchist of Love and Mala Tha Testa

1. I understand. hows life treateding ya'. what are you a student of. My friends call me Dust. I'm a student at Guilford College in Greensboro studing history and socialigy. I hate it. the books are all writen by the upper class. they don't understand how life actually is.
  2. Mala Tha Testa
    agreed.
    i don't want to go about advertising the group to people, y'know?
  3. No. Religon inprions us an excludes us from fellow human beings. ALL faiths are welcome.
  4. If you can join the ALL group, tell your friends
  5. Mala Tha Testa
    is ALL a religious organization?
  6. "We do not acknowledge allegiance to any human government. We recognize but one King and Lawgiver, one Judge and Ruler of mankind. Our country is the world, our countrymen are all mankind. We love the land of our nativity only as we love all other lands. The interests and rights of American citizens are not dearer to us than those of the whole human race. Hence we can allow no appeal to patriotism to revenge any national insult or injury... " if you like this quote check out http://www.kingdomnow.org/withinyou.html
  7. thanks, now spread it's idea
  8. Mala Tha Testa
    sounds good. i'll answer your call.
  9. ALL is the recognition, acceptence, and carring out of the belife that we are created equal. this will help stop injustice and bring us ALL one step towrds victory
  10. Mala Tha Testa
    what's ALL and what do they do?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 21