Conversation Between MotherCossack and dodger

1. MotherCossack
    you are i believe indeed most inexorably involved with genes of a most diverse and inter-racial nature....
    oh my! was that in any way offensive to any one on the planet or to any living thing plants, gilblets and bacteria included...... cos.... heavens .....we have to be so care-ful not to say anything at all.... in jest or in parody or by way of making oneself clear.... nothing at all that could in any way at all, by any one of the above or any others that i have not mentioned, be taken the wrong way or offensive or upsetting.....
    god forbid that any of us ever mention anything that might make any one cry...
    we have our own oppressive, post victorian, modern, binding, restrictive, social code of behaviour..... p c is polite conversation
    pc is political corectness.
    pc is pay check
    pc is power corrupts.
    pc is people collude.
    got to go daughter needs 'puter
  2. dodger
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/showpost.p...&postcount=480

just another revleft day! They informed me I was anti-immigrant, which caused a lot of giggles amongst people who know my situation. I was forced to laugh too.
  3. MotherCossack
    omg omg omg....
    i wondered where you were mr dodger....
    i say... what...... restricted?!
    restricted to what..... may i ask?
    more fools them....you are a diamond geaser ....in my book....
    rev-left is all stinky horse-shite and self-important, pubescent bum-fluff these days, anyway....
    even the colonel himself has grown weary of it... and rarely bothers....
  4. MotherCossack
    why thank you, kind sir!
    and damn it .... i will certainly need a gentle nudge in the right direction from the winds of luck... the shy and retiring older sister of that zealot the wind of change.
    by golly...... i'm talking largely balderdash... time for a nap mother.
  5. dodger
    All the very best in your knew home. Hope it works out well for you all.
  6. MotherCossack
    ooh... i am curious! are you elsewhere? oh... those were the days...
    once... i had an interesting life.... oh... way back...gawd what i wouldn't give for the opportunituy to jog around Colombo cricket ground and pop over to the Ramada for a swim and light refreshments...
    if you're cured.... i'd not turn down a dose of whatever you were afflicted with...
    Oh No not really .... it is absolutely wonderful here... what a view!!!
    Anyway... i sold a painting today! hoorah!
  7. dodger
    FEELING A BIT HOMESICK...dreaming about bacon sarney with brown. Just getting more ambitious had a vision of a "FULL ENGLISH". Mercy me, I awoke, not one for torturing myself, unduly. I suppose you are sorting out your summer frocks now?!?! Whenever I get homesick I GOOGLE English news , I am cured. A hose-pipe ban....hoho ...best wishes MA'AM COSSACK/
  8. MotherCossack
    aaah! you caught me !! how embarassing... i feel like eliza bennett ... darcy i am absolutely not snooping around youir house on purpose...honest! i cant get the hang of posting images or videos either though... bet i,m worse than you!!
    gawd .. why do i feel like a bloody stalker bye bye.[hope you're feeling better!!!]
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8