Conversation Between Q and Ostrinski

1. Q
    It's actually in my sig

What about Russia?
  2. Can you link me to where you talk Bout the Soviet Union and co. target economies? I couldn't find anything in your blog.
  3. Q
    I stand for the democratic right to have a population choose independence, if they so desire. It is just that communists shouldn't argue for that, but instead be on the position that we should strive for the biggest possible unity.

The underlying theme here is that unity makes the working class strong and create a possible basis of transcending global capital. However, unity can never be coerced but has to be voluntary.
  4. Curious, what is your stance on national liberation?
  5. Q
    It depends on what your needs are. If you just want to read a book and focus on that, then a touch is perfect. If you want to browser websites, play games, etc., you'll want a fire. But yeah, the fire is just a miniature iPad.
  6. Which do you like better? I'm either going to get a kindle touch or kindle fire, and kindle fire has backlighting and no e ink technology as far as I'm aware.
  7. Q
    No, they read like paper. There is no backlighting.
  8. So the ones with E ink technology still have a backlight?
  9. Q
    E ink is just a company that makes the screens that Kindle uses. The latest generation uses Pearl technology, which is pretty crisp.
  10. What do you think of E ink? I would think the back light would be better?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 29