Conversation Between FreeFocus and Palingenisis

1. http://www.revleft.com/vb/good-job-a...640/index.html

You might not agree with my view on Stalin but it would be good if you could give your view on the foundation of the USA.
  2. Thanks for your support.
  3. FreeFocus
    lol, unbelievable that you got restricted.
  4. Libcom are loons who believe that the Workers' Solidarity Movement which is the main Anarchist group in Ireland are "nationalists" and "counter-revolutionary". http://www.wsm.ie/

They are obessesed with purifying themselves as anything vaguely "Nationalist" or "Third Worldist".
  5. He is part of the CWI which is extremely anti-Irish Republicanism but okay with British nationalism.
  6. FreeFocus
    Yeah I don't know much about the OP, haven't seen him around before (unless he changed his username). Is he trying to attack the IRA by saying they have spotty/suspect support from the Right?
  7. There is a sick and shamefull history there going into the whole Boston busing thing in the 1970s...Its weird...Irish people go to the USA and they seem to generally turn into assholes while if they go to Europe or England they end up a LOT more radicial and left wing than they are here. Its not something I think should be covered over just I feel that your man is trolling.
  8. FreeFocus
    Yeah, it's completely nonsensical, but it follows a historical pattern. Irish-Americans in the 1800s, despite facing discrimination, still participated in slavery, ethnic cleansing, etc (many were Scots-Irish, but Irish Catholics also participated in this). There's just a whole history of how the Irish weren't always considered White but became White over time in the US, gaining all the benefits that come along with that as well as embracing that social role and status. Very disappointing considering the history of struggle in Ireland and the Irish people being one of the few groups of Europeans to experience colonialism and imperialism.
    Did you know that the Choctaw Nation sent the Irish people $710 only 15 or so years after they were ethnically cleansed from the Southeast US and sent to Indian Territory (now Oklahoma)? President Andrew Jackson, who was Scots-Irish, forced Indian removal.
  9. There are a lot of reactionary Irish Americans who still have a sympathy for Irish Republicanism while being against other liberation movements which I find sick and hypocritical.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9