Conversation Between REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL and Rafiq

1. REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL
    lol.
  2. Rafiq
    So next time don't challenge me without realizing you'll look stupid in the process. There's plenty of people on this forum that dwarf me in intelligence. You ain't one of them.
  3. REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL
    basically, i think you are the new manic expression, and so while i will read your rants and cringe, i really cba to take you seriously.
  4. REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL
    I read what you said, I just thought what you said missed the point so often you have to be intending to be intentionally dishonest so I didn't really want to respond. You can feel free to respond to what luis said as well though.
  5. Rafiq
    The deed's been done a while ago. It just so happens you can't respond to it?
  6. REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/100-millio...41#post2375041

hey, would be intrested to know your response to this thread!
  7. REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL
    why did you just make up a load of positions for me when you have no idea about what my actual thoughts are on the subject? :S
  8. Rafiq
    It's called being realistic. It is not as if I'm so serious about it that I start advocating violence. On the contrary, I recognize that the only way proletarian domination will follow the destruction of capitalism, is with organized, systematic revolutionary terror. You are no better than the Liberals during the French Revolution, who criticized Robesspiere for his use of Revolutionary terror, when in fact, all of their precious freedoms, liberties, etc. would have never existed, if Robesspiere did not do his dirty work before hand. A revolution isn't some kind of magical force that just gets rid of the class enemy over night. Counter Revolutionaries and traitors will be large in number.
  9. REVLEFT'S BIEGGST MATSER TROL
    ok well you care about leftist because you think it'll be great if "proletarian domination" follows the "imploision of capitalism society" lol. either way, i think being so harsh in relation to something you obviously have a stake in is telling.
  10. Rafiq
    I am not a leftist because "I want to create a communist society" (opportunism). I am a leftist because I want proletarian domination to follow the implosion of capitalism.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
123 ...