Conversation Between Comrade Rage and BobKKKindle$

1. Comrade Rage
    Her apology wasn't insincere, she was flamed afterwards by Zamp.

I don't accept that any of her comments were racist or in any way out-of-line.

I said that you were bitter because you flamed CN's profile, and then posted, on my reputation hit page on my CP, an inflammatory attack implying that I need some education and my politics are 'incorrect'.

I was saying that you are bitter towards people like me with opposing points of view on Trotsky. You can oppose someone's point of view without leveling insults at them.
  2. Her "apology" was obviously insincere, as she continued to flame other members shortly after the "apology" was posted. Do you accept that some of the comments she has made were racist - such as calling for immigration controls because immigrants allegedly take resources away from other workers? (Note the unspoken assumption that these American workers deserve to have access to special privileges)

And, putting that aside, how am I "bitter"?
  3. Comrade Rage
    In regards to your negative rep hit, you're the one who needs to get educated. I was trying to defend a friend and her apology, which should have been accepted, because as a Materialist I recognize that mistakes can be corrected.

How could I expect any different from you, though? You're probably the most bitter person here. Your whiny insults added to it further illustrate your need to chill out.

Give it a rest, bud!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3