Conversation Between Die Neue Zeit and Q

1. Die Neue Zeit
    I'm about to start a discussion on Trotsky's suggestion of integrating "trade unions" into the state apparatus. I'm not talking about historical aspects, but rather modern concerns with tred-iunionizm.
  2. Die Neue Zeit
    Comrade Rakunin made a most excellent reply there.
  3. Die Neue Zeit
    I bumped up the RevStrat study group with an interesting Trotskyist take on Kautsky. Perhaps Chapter 2 had too much material to study as a whole chapter?
  4. Die Neue Zeit
    Sorry for the late congrats, but congrats are indeed in order.
  5. Die Neue Zeit
    "Ready, set, go!"
  6. Die Neue Zeit
    Comrade, the lateness of the "Add Friend" matter is a bit odd. A software glitch, perhaps? [My impression is that I added you already.] Anyway, cheers!
  7. Die Neue Zeit
    Hi comrade,

I used a different computer the other day when I went to your board. Could you please give me the link again? Thanks!
  8. Die Neue Zeit
    "What I expected from Woods? Honesty, dignity and a willingness to discuss political matters. So yeah, I'm rather disappointed in him and (because he was allowed to publish this crap by his group) the IMT. It doesn't exactly enthousiast me to seek for unity with our former comrades."

Remember that Grantites are messieurs (Lenin's description of those who aren't comrades, like the senile renegade Mr. Kautsky):

http://www.revleft.com/vb/trots-why-...html?p=1348690

As for this board, the Grantites have fled it to perpetuate their real-life class collaborationism and then shout "sectarian" and "ultra-left" when exposed for such activities. The frequency of those two words being used usually exposes Grantites.
  9. Q
    What I expected from Woods? Honesty, dignity and a willingness to discuss political matters. So yeah, I'm rather disappointed in him and (because he was allowed to publish this crap by his group) the IMT. It doesn't exactly enthousiast me to seek for unity with our former comrades.
  10. Die Neue Zeit
    You may be interested in posting comments in this thread:

http://www.revleft.com/vb/32-hour-wo...097/index.html
Showing Visitor Messages 131 to 140 of 140
... 4121314