Conversation Between Искра and Os Cangaceiros

1. This is genious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Uc-oZzofw Thx for movie!
  2. Os Cangaceiros
    I don't think I've seen that one. I thought that I may have, but the one I'm thinking of is actually "Delinquent Girl Boss", which is a different film. I think. Japanese movie titles are confusing.

I like those kind of "pinky violence" films, though, because Japan is often portrayed as this ultra-conservative, morally upstanding society, and those films kind of portray Japan as the opposite of that, lol. With characters who are criminals, do drugs, have sex and don't care about work. My all time favorite film in the genre is "Terrifying Girl's High School: Lynch Law Classroom", starring the two legends of the genre, Miki Sugimoto and Reiko Ike. The movie ends with the students of a girl's reform school rebelling and fighting riot police.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451788/
  3. I've just watched Girls Boss Guerrila. Have you seen that movie? Btw. do you use skype or something like that?
  4. Os Cangaceiros
    Oh yeah, I have that on DVD. My copy is pretty bad, though, picture quality is not that good

the movie itself is kick ass though, of course. although one wonders why riki didn't just punch a giant fucking hole in the prison wall at the beginning of the film lol.
  5. Have you watched Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky?
  6. Yes, he is. It's also funy that his name is one of most usual names in Croatia. In more rural area in coastline almost every second person is caled Ante.
  7. Os Cangaceiros
    haha yeah I love that part when the American NATO dude blows that fat bastard's head off with a shotgun, lol. the ending is great. Ante is a pretty great character too.
  8. Wow... this was a hell of a movie where do you get this stuff... I've almost wet my pants... especially at the ending... violin guys, Kiss fan bleeding, axe in the back... and US marine with shotgun lol
  9. LOL guy is called "Peder" which is croatian word for faggot hahahahhaa
  10. It's downloading... I'll now check what it is about
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
123 ...