Conversation Between Palingenisis and RED DAVE

1. i don't like Maoism as a political tendency, buy you know that. I think it's a sellout tendency, the modern version of Stalinism. China shows that. I've had experience with Maoists in the USA, in a union and elsewhere, and it wasn't good. The fact that they have no presence in the major industrial countries is also revealing.
  2. You really seem a bit obessesed with Maoism comrade....
  3. I understand the Stalinist and Maoist bullshit very well; I've dealt with it for half a century: same lies, same false theories.

By the way, we Trots are imperialist agents. Trotsky (of the US – why else would he have offered to testify in front of the Dies Committee) and Lenin (of German – why else would he have been permitted to pass through on a train during WWI) and Marx (International Jewy).

Don't tell anyone.

4. Sorry I didnt mean to mean or rude. Was just trying to explain why many revolutionary communists here take what could be an aggressive or dismissive attitude to Trots here...I dont think you personally are an Imperialist agent.
  5. I should point out to you that many people believe that when you receive the wafer and drink the wine at communion, they turn into the body and blood of Christ. Their belief don't make it so.
  6. I should point out to that many of us believe Trotskyitism to be a deliberate Imperialist conspiracy against the Communist movement due to the evidence of the Moscow trials and the general behaviour of Trotskyite movements up this present day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6