Conversation Between The Feral Underclass and VukBZ2005

1. VukBZ2005
    In that case, then, I can agree with you on the harm Trotskyism poses to the movement. I disagree, however, on the tendency to be anti-state.

The state is only practical tool to suppress counter-revolutionary elements and tendencies. The problem, from the way I see it is that the state, that is, as it has been used by successful revolutionaries, has continued to perpetuate the institutions of Bourgeois rule.

That is why, regardless of material conditions, those states that adopted "Marxism-Leninism" ended up restoring Capitalism; those that established them failed to follow Marx's advice in the "Civil War in France" regarding the dismantling of the Capitalist state.
  2. I take issue with the authoritarian, pro-state, programmatic and transitionist positions. The history of Trotskyism is also full of betrayal and violence against other communists. I don't find anything redeeming about it and would go so far as to say it remains a danger to the production of communism.
  3. VukBZ2005
    For sure. I see that you have problems with Trotsky as well. May I ask what it is you have issue with specifically?
  4. We all probably took it more seriously than was necessary.
  5. VukBZ2005
    Very much so. I, however, don't want to be reminded of my involvement in that nonsense. It was a complete waste of time in retrospect.
  6. Yeah, I was looking through someone your posts and noticed you were in the Commie Club too.
  7. VukBZ2005
    Yes. You can say I'm an old-school forum member. In fact, I remember when this place was "Che-Lives.com".
  8. You joined the board in 2004...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8